This post is a place for us to share advice, questions and personal stories about PCSing.
Here are some of the top tips from moms in this group:
- As soon as you get your orders, start researching the new base, neighborhoods and schools
- Take pictures of everything before the movers arrive. Include the serial numbers on electronics
- Make sure your pets are prepared for an overseas move with vaccinations and travel plans
- Get your children involved with the move, allowing them to make some of the decisions
- Embrace your adventure and make new friends
For more info:
- Check out the many posts about PCSing already on this group.
- Start a post to share your story and ask for advice.
Click here to see the latest posts on the Military Moms group:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
Please share your best advice for PCSing in the replies below!
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.