Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Moms - Click here for Tips on Deployment, PCSing, Tricare, Relationships, Care Packages, Discounts and More!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM
  • 126 Replies
35 moms liked this

Welcome to the Military Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

To see what Military Moms are discussing today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

american flag ribbon  Enjoy the group!!

by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Replies (1-10):
ArmyWifeWarner
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband and i have been having problems, i know the army can be hard but we have been fighting like no other and its getting the best of me. Is there anyone here that can help me. we have been married almost 2 years now

vintage-misha
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM

contact military one source. You can find all the info from google. HTH.

Quoting ArmyWifeWarner:

My husband and i have been having problems, i know the army can be hard but we have been fighting like no other and its getting the best of me. Is there anyone here that can help me. we have been married almost 2 years now

danielle389
by on Jan. 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this

my husband has ptsd and our fights are horrible.  Has he ever been deployed?  What are the arguments about?  It's hard, but you have to take care of yourself too.  I'm here for you.  

Listen, be patient, but don't take B.S.  No hitting, no name calling.  Set boundries when you're both civil.  Go on a date.  Have sex--really, sometimes this helps, esp when the argument is over something ridiculous.  

Jenn_14
by on Jan. 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I just found out i am pregnante and no married, but i live in the barracks. I will be made to move out of barracks as soon as i begin to show and i have no idea what to do. Will i get BAH? How Much? i am so confused :( So much as gone on in such a short time.

tammynabors
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
7 moms liked this

my son is leaving for the navy in june just two weeks after he graduates , we are very happy and supportive of him, but the closer the date gets the more i freak out..he is a great kid, and i am trully going to miss him are there any helpful tips out there to help me get ready for his leaving and any helpful tips for him with the navy.

dawny534
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 8:30 PM

how long should it take for my husband to get is orders to fort hood? And is it really hard to get a house on post or is it better to get one off post?

lil_Army_Wife05
by Member on Jan. 30, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I think you will get BAH and will have housing. Im not 100% sure on that though. I do know you will have to have a family care plan in place if you are to deploy.

You may want to contact your comand and see what your options are.

Quoting Jenn_14:

I just found out i am pregnante and no married, but i live in the barracks. I will be made to move out of barracks as soon as i begin to show and i have no idea what to do. Will i get BAH? How Much? i am so confused :( So much as gone on in such a short time.

wedding countdown

thenguyenclan
by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Quoting dawny534:

how long should it take for my husband to get is orders to fort hood? And is it really hard to get a house on post or is it better to get one off post?

the orders depends...it can be months, to weeks to days...

a house on post or off depends on where you want to live...i suggest looking at the area and seeing what your options are...good luck! 

thenguyenclan
by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Quoting tammynabors:

my son is leaving for the navy in june just two weeks after he graduates , we are very happy and supportive of him, but the closer the date gets the more i freak out..he is a great kid, and i am trully going to miss him are there any helpful tips out there to help me get ready for his leaving and any helpful tips for him with the navy.

what is he planning on doing in the navy? my hubby served 10 years and was an EM on a submarine and came out of the navy a GSE :-) 

thenguyenclan
by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Quoting Jenn_14:

i think you will get BAH but i would talk to your command about that though...you need to get a plan in place so that someone will be able to take care of the baby while you're away...good luck hun!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)