Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Military Moms - Click here for Tips on Deployment, PCSing, Tricare, Relationships, Care Packages, Discounts and More!

Welcome to the Military Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

To see what Military Moms are discussing today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

american flag ribbon  Enjoy the group!!

by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Replies (121-126):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Welcome to the group. We are glad to have you.

Quoting FuriousPaws:

If you can't be loyal while someone's gone, you don't deserve them when they come home. I am an Army and the "steriotype" of an Army wife does not offend me because It's mostly true from what I've seen. It does annoy me however, because I do not match that steriotype.

FuriousPaws
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Thank you

Oblivian4714
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I'm trying to find my son. I think he is in Texas.

3angelwhispers
by on May. 12, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I know exactly how you feel. My son graduates this Sunday and will be leaving for the Army June 3rd. It is very hard, but I could never be prouder. I am also looking for tips to help with him going into the Army. Hope you find your answers. Congrats and God bless!! Oh and Happy Mothers Day ;)

Quoting tammynabors:

my son is leaving for the navy in june just two weeks after he graduates , we are very happy and supportive of him, but the closer the date gets the more i freak out..he is a great kid, and i am trully going to miss him are there any helpful tips out there to help me get ready for his leaving and any helpful tips for him with the navy.

chesxo
by on May. 19, 2013 at 11:19 PM

We recently just moved back to the states from germany in hopes that we wouldn't have to move for another 3-4 years. Conveniently enough, my husband reenlisted as soon as we got to our current duty station and got new orders to a new duty station. His ERB says that he is set to report in Feb 2014, BUT he contacted this new unit and it turns out they will be deploying late this year. He is trying to push his orders for september/october of this year so that he can deploy with his new unit.... but I am in school and am tired of moving. Any advice? I was thinking of just staying here and finishing the semester but then it would add more time to the deployment since we won't be living in the same state. If he gets new orders for sept/oct, I'll be really torn. 

Marinewife_1990
by on May. 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM

My fiance and i are very proud to be a military couple were actually planning our wedding right now i want it to be super american military and special and tips i know all the marines will be there!! Im thinking our colors could be red white and blue i am so excited to joing the marin wives club he's a Sgt and im so stoked i never thought i would find someone as loving as him

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN