Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Moms - Click here for Tips on Deployment, PCSing, Tricare, Relationships, Care Packages, Discounts and More!

Welcome to the Military Moms group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

To see what Military Moms are discussing today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

american flag ribbon  Enjoy the group!!

by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Replies (11-20):
lexieboo217
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Sometimes its very hard for me with my boyfriend going into the military but i do support him 100% percent its just i'm scared if what can happen i love him alot and i just want t know how you guys deal with being way from you husband please help me

lexieboo217
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Hi my boyfriend is going in to the military and well i support him one hundred percent but i'm just scared what could happen to him and i was wondering how you guys deal with being away from your husband so long sometimes please help.

ashtonnash1234
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Hi my name is ashton I want to ask sompthing my husbant and i are wanting to have a baby but every time i get prego i loos the baby should we try a gin or what? and idk if im supost to be on this web sit or not i saw it and it had sompthing about army wifes on it lol.

Clrk.Lina2012
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

New to the military moms group and looking for fellow miltary moms to create sometype of pen pal fellowship. I am not in the military but my fiance is a Sgt. in the Army. We are currently trying to concieve a child, and my next conception date is on the 14th of this month. Due to the fact my fiance will be leaving on deployment in April, im looking for women to communcate with throughout the pregnancy.

hobopat
by on Feb. 27, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I need help!! My husband deploys soon and we have a 3 year old daughter whom doesn't really understand what is going on. I've tried explaining it but she just can't grasp the idea of why he is leaving her. I have already gotten a package for her from military one source but she doesn't understand. :( What do I do?

Lolmarie76
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Make sure to write him all the time! It will be hard but the letters
, encouragement, and lots of pictures will help him.
MarineWife2045
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Stick by his side :)

buffy464
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 9:59 PM

My son has been gone for three weeks, he;s doing basic training at FT hugsBenning for Infantry, I had a whole year with my son and we spent  of time together, like working out, just spending quality time together we didn't get along when he was in High School but when he got out things changed and he started to respect me more, so my advice would be to spend as much time with your son before he goes, because wants he is gone they don't come home very often

favorsome
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 8:46 PM

My son was deployed yesterday, just trying to find out what to expect and how do i send a care package?

mpmomk
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM

AmyB do you go to church?  I am thinking that your pastor may be able to help you with these issues and if he can't help maybe he could point you to someone who could help.  I will be praying for you!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)