Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for Schweinfurt Mom's

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi I'm considering becoming a Scentsy consultant and I'm trying to figure out what all I need to do and what it'll be like if I decide to take the plunge. Anyways is there anyone here that has been a consultant and more importantly a consultant in Germany? One of my biggest questions is do I have to get a business license, I've heard yes and no and am just about fed up because if I can't get a straight answer then I may just abandon the idea of being a consultant.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bree4617
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:16 AM
I am in Heidelberg. I do not have a business license. Look around on bookoo and see if there are other consultants in the area. When I signed up there was only one other consultant in the area. Now there are 4 others! It gets kinda competitive. I recently signed up for thirty-one. They don't ship to apos so I have to have it shipped to my mom then have her priority it to me but so far it's been great! Theres defently a market for it and so far I have cornered it lol! If you want more I do about it feel free to pm me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GrumpyGritchy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Thanks for the info! Wow I didn't realize it was so competitive, I plan on doing it solely on line with maybe a party or two here and there since there are a few different people here doing scentsy. 

vintage-misha
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:09 AM

You have to have a license, if you get caught it's gonna cost you more than it's worth.

GrumpyGritchy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Vintage, that's what I thought and I certainly don't want to run any risks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)