Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needing some ideas/suggestions...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM
  • 7 Replies
Ok so I am wondering if you ladies know of any legit work at home jobs that doesn't cost an arm & leg to sign up for and do? I'm currently in college for Accounting but on a lil break. I know there is something called MyCAA, I think, and I didn't know if I could do that if I'm already in college or not. Any ideas???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jennifer127
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ASigler86
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Check out Jamberry Nails. It's just getting started, so their aren't a lot of consultants out there yet. I'm not one but I know some ladies that love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenguyenclan
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:20 PM

MyCAA is for help with schooling that's it...it depends on your husbands rank and that will determine if you qualify for that or not...

other than that there arent that many legit work at home jobs that you can do...can you talk on the phone? there are customer service jobs out there ..you can always try to sell something too....

bramamber
by Amber on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anglksses17
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I would suggest you try to take a course in medical billing and coding. They offer alot of stay at home positions where all you have to do is have their program installed to your computer and you do the billing and coding right there in your own home. Either that or my aunt is an insurance adjuster and she works from home. The best of luck to you!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Good luck mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)