Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

deployment fights.

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

I seriously am wondering where my real husband went. this imposter is so mean to me for no reason. geez!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM

HUGS to you momma! They are hard but you will get through it.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Hugs to you mama!  I'm sorry!  Stay strong...you can do it!

All4OneN1forAll
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM

oh no, so sorry :(  we're going through a deployment too but so far no disagreements. my only advice is to kill him with kindness lots of packages. maybe he is going through some really tough things on his end and can't talk about them..

tazz67mom
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:02 AM

They get like that sometimes, because they miss you and can't do anything about it. Sometimes they are upset that you get to be home and they don't. Just think of it like when your PMSing and you cry for no reason. They get like that but don't know why they are doing it. I know many spouces sit by the phone and computers in order to communicate as much as possible. Sometimes that isn't a good idea. Sometimes less is more. Hang in there and remember it can be a bit rocky when they get back, don't expect too much so your not so let down and it it goes well then you have a nice surprise. Good luck to you both.

mlogsdon
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Sorry momma... My DH does the same thing. I have awesome DH at home and crazy mean DH during deployments. If I am anywhere other than home by myself when I talk to him he's angry with me. He freaked once because I was at the shoppette getting gas and he heard a man talking when I went inside to pay. It's hard. I just try to keep my cool until he's home- he's surrounded by all kinds of stressful stuff over there, half the time hearing stories about cheating wives or girlfriends in the unit, and he's far away with no way to come check on things at home. And if something bad were to happen to you, he can't come fix it. My DH responds to the stress by being mad at me and wanting me safe at home all the time. I hope it gets easier for you guys, deployments are not good for anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM
It's pretty common, just hang in there! ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LorinLizziesMom
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:42 AM

They do that. You'll be fine. Just try to remember that they aren't fully aware of the stress you are going through as well. Just try to let it go. Hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)