• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM
  • 11 Replies
I know what everyone is thinking ohh another one posting about Valentines Day. But maybe some of us need ideas so here is a post to share about what you have done or planning to do to suprise your loved one.
Me i have no idea what to get my husband its been a rough year i got myself a dress and thought maybe id get dressed up for him (since i dont and dont wear heels often) he likes to see me dressed up so i think im going to plan on doing that for him. I might cook some sweet treats as well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I haven't thought much about it to be honest:)  

DevilInPigtails
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Lost all the fing weight so I am getting a sex top and skirt for our dinner and movie and I think I will get us a room as well.  angel mini

The girls are going to make him a valentine with his favorite candies.  

mamamisty249
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My dh is in korea. We sent him a special box, other than that I'm just getting a few things for the kids and pretending the guy from edible arrangements didn't just call and ruin my hubbs suprise.. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CJTC0911
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM

My Hubby & I are going on a date the Saturday after Valentines. We're going to dinner and a movie. I know he already got me something b/c it was delivered to our house yesterday....now I'm excited to see what it is! :) 

On the actual day I'm going to do a lot of fun stuff with the kids. I always get them each a little gift & treat and will have heart shaped dounts and just do fun Valentiney type stuff all day! :)

MrsBoats08
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Same here

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I haven't thought much about it to be honest:)  

Soniam301
by Sonia on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:47 PM

We don't usually do anything on Valentines day as far as leaving the house ;)

magicalmommy12
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Well my SO (new bf not who I consider to be my ex) is coming up from NC this weekend so were celebrating a bit early. I have about the same plan as you do, I'll dress up since he hasn't seen me dressed up in over a year and I'll most likely bake him something as a treat.

LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:06 PM
2 moms liked this

We're going on a date the weekend after, to the Melting Pot. On V-day I am just getting 4 balloons (one for every year we've been married) and tying a piece of paper with a memory on it to the bottoms.

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Eh, nothing, everyday is Valentines day around here! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABCs_mom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I am making 2 gift baskets for DH. I have several things in it that are of his interst in one. graphic tees, gamestop gift card, movies, candies, and things that bring back a memory of things about us before we werre married, the second one has intimate things like a silky nightie, sex dice, candles, and other things of that nature.

I also bought him something from our son.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)