Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need an attitude adjustment..

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  • 35 Replies

So what do you guys do when you are so freaking irritable over every small thing lol?  I can not change the situation we are in with the bil.. he lives with us, needs to get a life, but for now it is what it is.  But everything he does drives me crazy!  He's super negative, opinionated- the type that tells you his opinion when you weren't even engaged in conversation with him, he eats with his mouth open- my biggest pet peeve I don't want to hear what you're eating.. lol I know it's ridiculous but I'm so annoyed and just irritated.  Any advice ?  

Plus our stupid cat is in heat and she won't stop crying I want to throw her against the wall lol!  None of this is a big deal just annoying.. maybe I should medicate with wine.. ya I think that's a good idea :)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Hmmm... I just broke my phone and had watery eyes from a basketball game. I am probably not the best with attitude advice tonight.

AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I 2nd the self medicate with wine! Lol I have to have a root canal done tomorrow and today all day I was pissy at everyone and everything. Lord help that dentist and his assistant and anyone who crosses my path tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catharsis
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I medicate with beer sometimes :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caswebworks
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Ok having to deal with all of the crap you do from your bil is not small stuff... I think you should dish it right back at him with opinions... Also speak your mind about the eating with his mouth open- flat out let him know that it is your house and you expect those in it to have manners!
Now about the cat... Sweetie get her fixed and you won't have to worry about that any longer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MegG25
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

:(  I'm sorry

Quoting usmclife58:

Hmmm... I just broke my phone and had watery eyes from a basketball game. I am probably not the best with attitude advice tonight.

MegG25
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Lol!  Oh you poor thing!  I hope they put you out right away lol, for their sake :) jk.. hope you feel better soon!

Quoting AirForceWife13:

I 2nd the self medicate with wine! Lol I have to have a root canal done tomorrow and today all day I was pissy at everyone and everything. Lord help that dentist and his assistant and anyone who crosses my path tomorrow!

AirForceWife13
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Well the doc gave me ativan and told me to take 3 before my appt...let's hope for their sake it helps too! Lol thank you

Quoting MegG25:

Lol!  Oh you poor thing!  I hope they put you out right away lol, for their sake :) jk.. hope you feel better soon!

Quoting AirForceWife13:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM
If you figure it out, let me know. Everything--and I mean everything!--is setting me off these days.

I've been peeing in a cup to check ovulation 3 times every 24 hours for the last 4 days. I think that's probably where my bad attitude originated. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hit him in the face with a frying pan while he is sleeping! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I'm so irritable lately, so I have no advice. Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)