• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE*

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

Are you effing kidding me? A 3 pointer at the buzzer??? The kind of play that will be relived time after time on Sportscenter, so I will have to avoid the certain channels for the next month. Argh.

Just made my freakin night. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STUPID. STUPID DOOKS!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ASigler86
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Ugh we have had many a night like that in our house. And of course DH and I have different teams for just about every sport, so it happens more often than we'd like. Lol

:-/ sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:42 PM

My husband was for the other team. Which happened to be the rival team. We were playing at home tonight. We were up by 10 points for almost the entire second half, and then we just blew it. One guy knocked in a goal, and then (same guy) missed one of his free throws, so we were only up by 2 points. And then the other team hit a 3 at the buzzer. My phone was thrown, I cursed loudly. And then I got an email from the husband "I love you..." Apparently he was (rightfully) concerned.  

Apollos82
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Is this why your phone is broken?? lol

Sorry they lost!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilnena98
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM

sorry

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
This is why you should root for Kentucky.
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Feb. 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I'm sorry! Hate when that happens, atleast your hubby seemed concerned!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Blech.

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

This is why you should root for Kentucky.

aasmommy98
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I am a Duke fan and hubby graduated from Carolina.  The last 14 years rivalry games in our home have been ugly!  He actually didn't speak to me for 45 minutes after the game last night!  LOL  

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

It was bad here. I am embarrassed I acted how I did. I sent him a nasty email telling him to eff off. Sadly, that was not the worst reaction I have given him over their games :/

My husband is a much better sport than I, so he tries to keep the peace as much as he can. He will even cheer for Carolina when they are not playing Dook. I just can't do it. I used to tell him that it only meant I was a bigger fan, but really I just means I am a bigger loser. But I am okay with that.

Quoting aasmommy98:

I am a Duke fan and hubby graduated from Carolina.  The last 14 years rivalry games in our home have been ugly!  He actually didn't speak to me for 45 minutes after the game last night!  LOL  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)