Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New comer to JBLM and new comer to being a military wife!

Posted by   + Show Post

My husband and I just got back here in October, he was here for a while the end of 2010 and then deployed. We were just married in September in AZ and then moved on up here, I still dont know anyone and have no friends yet lol. I have two kids my daughter is almost 4 and my son is 1 1/2  and they could use some little playdate buddies just as much as mommy! We live over in Puyallup

by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Replies (11-19):
admsgm
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I just moved from there in July after being there for 8 years. We alson  lived in Puyallup.  We went to the Light house christian center for church. They have awesome groups for military, moms group and zumba.  A little bit of every thing and a great childrens ministry.  I miss the church and the people but I do not miss WA! lol I was so happy to get stationed somewhere else. Although I cant say El Paso is much better but at least it isn't depressing and dark and rainy lol.  Good luck :)

JLBaird
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:28 PM

BUMP!

bramamber
by Amber on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
devinalexis
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM

your husband might of deployed with mine we have been hear since Oct I have twin boys that are 22 months old and a daughter that is 8. I  don't think you are far from me I live in yelm.

mrsminter
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Welcome! We're on McChord. 

Sincerely, 
Katie M. 

Stop by my blog!

January 2009 - TTC 
October 2010 - Unicornuate uterus discovered; infertile. 
February 2011 - DSHS Orientation 
April 2012 - PRIDE Pre-Service Training (27 hours) 
May 2012 - First Aid/CPR and Blood Borne Pathogens Training 

DizneyMomma2001
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  We live in Spanaway (not far from Puyallup).  I have 3 little girls ages 10, 7 and 3.

mizzmud
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Hi, I am Colette...I just joined this site and live in Puyallup. I am figuring out how to connect with local Moms on here. I would love to meet you. :-)
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:48 AM

Welcome!

Quoting mizzmud:

Hi, I am Colette...I just joined this site and live in Puyallup. I am figuring out how to connect with local Moms on here. I would love to meet you. :-)

loving2live
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I'm in Lacey, and have a 3.5 yr daughter and a 2 yr son. (And one due April 3, hopefully!)

I like to take my kids to the playgrounds around here, and there's some nice playgrounds on base that can be good spots for meeting other moms. I've also made lots of friends at my church. We moved here from GA last year, so I sympathize with feeling isolated. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)