• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wow lol

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM
  • 15 Replies

So I was on my dhs companys facebook page for his bootcamp and I was reading there weekly update for this past week and found out that they got put back into red phase cause some of the guys in his company I guess cant focous or corropertate and are miss behaving and have attidue problems! Poor hubby He has told me a couple of times how his company messes around and it frustrates him. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krbooth
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM
My husband had a similar problem in basic. His battle buddy kept sneaking phone calls and food into the barracks and stuff. Got the whole company in trouble.
LOswald0314
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 12:54 AM

It happens. Some people have to go and ruin it for everyone else.

wjpassanante
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:24 AM
Happened when my husband went to basic too. They went to white phase two weeks late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SandraJo
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:32 AM
It sucks. DH was supposed to go into white phase last weekend. Yeah...didn't happen. Sigh....I just want a phone call.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SusanD
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 3:29 AM
It happens to most.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:16 AM
It happends a lot. Especially now with basic becoming easier and recruits not taking it seriously. In dh's world, they don't put them back a phase, they straight up chapter out those who don't take it seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I agree with your DH, that's what they should do. Oh you think this is a game? Go home, we want adults in the military.

Quoting SierraLynn:

It happends a lot. Especially now with basic becoming easier and recruits not taking it seriously. In dh's world, they don't put them back a phase, they straight up chapter out those who don't take it seriously.

SierraLynn
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Dh is a scout training new scouts. Their Squadron (battalion) is the the only training Squadron for their MOS. They don't have tome for stupid. Lol. They are like 4 weeks into a new cycle and they have already started the paperwork on 1/4 of the troop (company).

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I agree with your DH, that's what they should do. Oh you think this is a game? Go home, we want adults in the military.

Quoting SierraLynn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nina6779
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Quoting LOswald0314:

Nina6779
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Quoting LOswald0314:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)