Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Im telling every body with an ear but praise be to Jesus christ my savior

my husband is infantry in afgaistan i talked to him to day and he said yeasturdy he was to be tasked out as a mine sweeper I.E. stick your knife in the ground and pull out the I.E.D sweeper. OMG right well as of this morning he is now working two ppl under a general for a while PHew thats a kind of thing that makes you want to testify

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Quoting cocoroo:

Praise the Lord, I have seen the Light! Can I get an "AMEN"?

AMEN!

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Maybe I read the OP wrong but running around, ramming your knife into the ground, looking for bombs just seems like something you'd see in a cartoon. A Cartoon that doesn't end well...

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Apr. 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Indeed - no more Roadrunner for this one...

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Maybe I read the OP wrong but running around, ramming your knife into the ground, looking for bombs just seems like something you'd see in a cartoon. A Cartoon that doesn't end well...

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Wiley Coyote is exactly who I was thinking of too! LOL.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Indeed - no more Roadrunner for this one...

Quoting mom2jessnky:

MegG25
by Meagan on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Ya I agree.. I asked dh about it he thought it was strange.  Plus if her dh is two people under a general doesn't that mean he's working w/ headquarters?  I'm not necessarily calling bull shit because the army does strange things.. dh's first tour was a shit show he did bridges, ied's, building's and all sorts of things that he doesn't like to talk about, but the situation itself seems very strange.  Seems like after all this time they'd be a little more organized (bahahaha ya right :)

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

It sounds like YOU are the one who has no idea. You're being fed a load of bullshit. Think about it ... do you know what the ramifications would be if the scenario you described was actually happening?  

Quoting curious89:

you have no idea the dumb shit the army makes infantry soldiers do yes this happens and the last guy who did it got blown up. They didnt want to call eod every time

Quoting cocoroo:

Oh, and I call bullshit on your 11B dh going out there with a knife to sweep for boom booms.

NikiOcasio
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM

You must not know exactly what your husband does, because that isnt infantrys job. That is EOD's job.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Yay

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Omg haha I seriously bust out laughing at goodyear! My step mom used to force us to speak in tongues as kids...yeah it never came to me lol I wasn't christian enough.

Quoting cocoroo:

I feel like catching the spirit and dancing down the aisles to drink some poison while speaking in tongues.

(Uh oh, I wonder if I offended anyone, LOL)

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

Testify!

Quoting cocoroo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vintage-misha
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM

you mean you weren't crazy enough?

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Omg haha I seriously bust out laughing at goodyear! My step mom used to force us to speak in tongues as kids...yeah it never came to me lol I wasn't christian enough.

Quoting cocoroo:

I feel like catching the spirit and dancing down the aisles to drink some poison while speaking in tongues.

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

Testify!

Quoting cocoroo:

Follow Me on Pinterest

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:51 PM
I guess not lol. She's one of the reasons I don't go to church. Bitch is crazy.

Quoting vintage-misha:

you mean you weren't crazy enough?

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting cocoroo:

Quoting Pugsmuggler:

Testify!

Quoting cocoroo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)