DH is still waiting on security clearance for his in California. Is it true that if we move there (on our own dime) that the military won't pay for us to move again when he gets his PDS?
He was told yesterday it could take a year before he starts classes. He is waiting to get picked up by his MOS. We are in FL, he is in California. Our lease is up in August.
I'll talk to him about waiting. Thanks everyone!
Thanks for all the advice! We will just visit when we can. It really does make more sense to just stay here because if he doesn't get clearance, we would be stuck in California by ourselves.