Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What Are Your Summer Plans???

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM
  • 28 Replies

My husband actually gets the WHOLE month of July off (I know PUPMED) we are planning a trip just us no baby to New York for 2 nights 3 days. It will be our babymoon and probably the only alone time we will get for a while because I am expecting our second in October. We are of course planning some family fun with our one year old Luke as well. What are some of your summer plans?

My New summer Pic I just made today. The light house and boats are where my mother in law lives in Nantasket. Then there are pics on my little man Lucas 1yr and one of me and my Hubby holding hands. 

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cocoroo
by Coco on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM
We are going to Tahoe and San Fran. Other than that we have nothing planned.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Were pcsing cross country! Wooohoooo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM
I love Tahoe and San Fran, sooooo jealous!!! Eat sourdough bread for me!!

I don't even know what I'm doing next week so I can't begin to say what I'll do this summer.
lilnena98
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
My boys want to stay with my parents. So they are going for a few weeks. I have two summer classes so school and cleaning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michellej27
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM
PCSing to Ft. Campbell and visiting family in Ohio!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by Cassie on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Growing a human, purging and packing up my house, working, and a possible PCS in the fall.

Nothing exciting. Though the 4th of July is pretty great in this town. It's a huge event.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beemer00o0
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Ugh isnt growing a human exhausting?!? I swear if I didnt have a toddler to chase I would nap all day lol. We thought it was a great idea to have two right away and get all the baby stage out at once. But its a lot.

Quoting Apollos82:

Growing a human, purging and packing up my house, working, and a possible PCS in the fall.

Nothing exciting. Though the 4th of July is pretty great in this town. It's a huge event.

Maddies_mom101
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:45 PM

OP, just a question but  won't being gone for a month infer with his therapy  or the help he is going to get

Apollos82
by Cassie on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:49 PM
It really is. It's my first, so I don't know what to expect...I'm not sure what to "suffer through" and what to try to do something about, and I've had some heart problems already.

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow. How far along are you? :)

Quoting beemer00o0:

Ugh isnt growing a human exhausting?!? I swear if I didnt have a toddler to chase I would nap all day lol. We thought it was a great idea to have two right away and get all the baby stage out at once. But its a lot.

Quoting Apollos82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babowes
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:10 PM
myrtle beach
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)