Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

PCSing pregnancy question.

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM
  • 27 Replies
So I might be pregnant to just start off and if I am ill be due about jan 10. My husband is re-enlisting in june and picking ft. Carson as his duty station and I know that it can take up to 6 months to move us there or wherever we end up and that would put us at the mid or end of december... how will that work with my pregnancy and my due date. I know here at ft. Sill once you hit like 35 weeks you aren't suppose to travel further than like 30 miles.

Hannah Blevins

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovingwifey
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM

We are at Sill!  Been here for 4 years. "sigh"

I am sure you will be alright.  Does he have leave saved up?  He can always "leave" 30 days early.  We have always done that. lol.  

SierraLynn
by Just Me on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Possibly try requesting an early or later report date if the hospital won't release you. We pcs 3 weeks after I'm due to give birth in Aug.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I'm not sure since it's never come up for me. But I will say having your full name on a public message board and stating your location is not the safest move on the planet.

hannahblevins
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:39 AM
This will be our first PCS. He went to basic and AIT here then after that we met and married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hannahblevins
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM
You are the first mom I have heard from Sill other than me. And I don't know if he has leave or not by then he might have some saved but we had to take some for my dad.

Quoting lovingwifey:

I am sure you will be alright.  Does he have leave saved up?  He can always "leave" 30 days early.  We have always done that. lol.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I graduated Hisgh School here.  (MacArthur 2003) I went into the Army and thats where hubby and I met.  Hopefully his orders are for a quick reassignment!  I wish we could leave!

Quoting hannahblevins:

You are the first mom I have heard from Sill other than me. And I don't know if he has leave or not by then he might have some saved but we had to take some for my dad.

Quoting lovingwifey:

hannahblevins
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I went to Cyril High School lol I am from that little town

Quoting lovingwifey:

I graduated Hisgh School here.  (MacArthur 2003) I went into the Army and thats where hubby and I met.  Hopefully his orders are for a quick reassignment!  I wish we could leave!

Quoting hannahblevins:

Quoting lovingwifey:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:46 AM

.......You may know me............I went to Cyril.........My Dad was a teacher there.  

Quoting hannahblevins:

I went to Cyril High School lol I am from that little town

Quoting lovingwifey:

Quoting hannahblevins:

Quoting lovingwifey:

hannahblevins
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Who lol......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I am not putting the name on here!  lol.  What year did you graduate.  We were there until 2001.  We left due to the controversy with my brother going to basic and the "head" coach was not going to let him play in the first game due to missing hell week....................yeah, basic was harder than that I am sure.  My Dad was a teacher at the Elementary school.  

Quoting hannahblevins:

Who lol......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)