Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I don't know what to think..

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:15 AM
  • 50 Replies
Ok so my husband is stationed in Texas. He is in a NG unit which has 5 company's. There is a girl in one of these, not the same as him but they always hang out. The first I heard about this girl is when she was laying on my husbands shoulder and whatever else..then they got a 4 day and the first time I meet her she's invited us to a party, they were all drinking and she got completely naked and was hanging all over my husband. I didn't know what to say or do. But they are very friendly with each other and when me and my husband are together he pays more attention to her. I asked him honestly if he wasnt with me if he would do stuff with her and he said yes. She's very flirty but swears she doesnt like guys but then changes her mind and says she likes guys and girls.. I'm worried, and don't know what to say or feel. So what to do? It's kinda messing with me, not to mention I'm 6 months pregnant and don't feel so sexy all the time :/ doesn't make anything better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
betsyfaith
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this

well, for starters, it's best to learn that if you don't want ot hear the honestw answer to a question, don't ask the question.  Doesn't make it ok that he answered your "would you mess with her if I wasn't in the picture" with a yes, but that's a terrible question to be asking when clearly you aren't in the position to hear the honest answer.  Just bc he said yes, doesn't mean he's going to cheat, you asked if you weren't in the picture, making it hypothetical.

back to the getting naked at a party and hanging all over your dh.  I would have also handled that situation differently.  with a "bitch put your clothes on and back the fuck away from my husband"...but that's me.  

the main thing for you is going to be figuring out where exactly your trust in your dh lies.

Cyndabell
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:34 AM
I don't think that's right. That is really insensitive of him to say and do. Especially when you are pregnant with his child. I would tell him how it makes you feel. He should be understanding of your feelings.
numbi
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:36 AM
I am 98% sure he would never cheat on me I just worry sometimes. I guess I'm just asking how to go about fixing this situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:36 AM
3 moms liked this
Um...a naked bitch hanging all over my husband would have been curb stomped. Seriously? You need to call him out. That is NOT okay.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:46 AM
3 moms liked this

Sounds like he needs to grow a set and tell her to back off. Its one thing to have a friend of the opposite sex and chat and do things like that but it's completely DIFFERENT when she's naked and hanging all over him. Had that been my husband I know for a fact that he would've pushed her off of him and then I would've slapped her stupid for acting like that. There's absolutely NO reason for him to allow her to act like that when he's around. Sounds like she's got a crush on him and he needs to get his head outta his ass and act like a married man!

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on May. 1, 2012 at 4:05 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't really have any advice for you. Because I wouldn't even come close, to letting any of this happen to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livinwith3boys
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd have been at her COC the next morning...her behavior is completely unacceptable, and if they were to deploy, would be a risk to the company she is with....I'd also beat my husband for even looking, and not leaving the second she started acting inappropriately, he needs to grow a pair, and respect you and his soon to be child.

blondie.mom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM

all these ladies have said it. There is no way my husband would let a naked girl hang on him, out of respect for our vows. and there is no way i would see that and not have words with a girl. best of luck to you...

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:40 AM
I don't have advice

vintage-misha
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Regardless I what you think, he's cheating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN