Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Cell Phone Carriers

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: What Carrier do you have?

Options:

Verizon and happy

Verizon and unhappy

Sprint and happy

Sprint and unhappy

T-Mobile and happy

T-Mobile and unhappy

AT&T and happy

AT&T and unhappy

Other....

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 29

View Results

Who do you have, what is your 3g/4g like, call signal, what area are you in?

Feel free to just do the poll but I would love to hear your experiences :)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
penneylane
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 10:10 AM

i have att and im neither happy nor unhappy. there are things i preferred verizon over att like how i could just pay 10 bucks more a month and use my phone in another country without roaming charges, etc. att screwed up our bill 10 months out of 12 months the first year we had it but they fixed it everytime i went in. havent had that trouble since. no problem with signal where we are in the midwest. when we lived in ar they offered us a free signal booster for our home but we didnt take them up on the offer.

afwifey4510
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Verizon. Im unhappy with their customer service, but we're keeping them because we have the best promotional data package through them. 9.99 a month per phone for 100% unlimited data.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM

We had sprint a little over 10 years ago and the customer service sucked donkey balls. We switched to AT&T and have not had a problem. When DH deployed I just called and they suspended his phone number for the duration of his time gone and when he was coming stateside ( even for R&R ) they reactivated with out a problem. They were easy to work with. Plus they give a military discount.

vintage-misha
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM
We have T-Mobile, but European lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by Just Me on May. 3, 2012 at 10:50 AM
We have at&t had it since we were in Alaska. It didn't work great in Kentucky, but only the building we lived in. Service was okay inside, but to be able to talk on the phone you needed to be outside. So we got a land line there. Here the service is great. Except on post. It seems like the second I go on post I have little to no service. Weird. Glad we don't go on post often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melbornj
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM
We have Sprint. Great price, great service and no problems. We have 3 phones on our plan. 4g coverage is spotty but the 3 works just fine for all the things I want to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM

We have sprint , DH has had  sprint since  2005...... i switched over  from verizon about 2 months ago. I love sprint.... a million times better then verizon, and the UNLIMITED data is amazing too

Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:23 AM
We have Verizon since they are the only company with coverage in the areas we travel to. It's expensive but it works. We HATE tmobile!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennyCaps
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM
We have and love Sprint. 4G is spotty but we only use the 3G anyways. The price is right and love the customer service. They screwed up our bill and knocked a bunch of money off once it was fixed and let dh get an upgrade early. We hated Verizon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anikahaynes1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Have verizion, have used verizion since I was 16 (25 now) and ive always been very happy with them. We always have service, my 3g is fast, and theyve always been good to us.

I take one thing back, I can not get service if I am in the barraks for frg stuff. But thats not a big deal. And sometimes at the hospital on post, but again not a big deal.

We are at ft. drum ny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)