Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get your panties in a twist? piog

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 30 Replies

Do you get your panties in a twist if you see someone in another group degrade military wives or service members? Do you care? Do you defend yourself or your DH/SO or do you leave it alone? 

by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

I don't really venture too far from military groups, so the anti-military sentiment has never been in my face. I wouldn't go looking for confrontation in groups that I'm not a part of.

DestinyHLewis
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

It just depends on how offended I am, and what the subject matter is. I can tell you that if I speak up, or defend us, I do it in the most civil and classy way possible. ;-)

Coastiesgirl
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I see it all the time. Does it piss me off? No. It makes me giggle at the stupidity of others. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:37 PM

It bothers me, but I try to not spend too much time arguing with anonymous people online.  I know there are people who have no concept of what our spouses/children and we go through and it's their ignorance. 

marcyb24
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I'm not personally military, but my brother in law is.  I get really upset and offended when people dis military people...what can you do, though? Some people are just ignorant and oblivious to how much our military protects our rights as Americans and individuals.  Let them be idiots....there is probably nothing you could really say to change their minds. :/

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on May. 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I don't give a crap...

Bknotnobody
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM
I don't care. Sometimes I even agree! Well when it comes to the wives anyways. Otherwise I just ignore the stupidity and go on with my day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABeautifulLie
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I get upset when the military member is degraded. As for the wives, if the shoe fits then wear it. If it doesn't, move on and ignore the ridiculous things said.

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:06 PM
This is me now. Life is too short.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

I don't really venture too far from military groups, so the anti-military sentiment has never been in my face. I wouldn't go looking for confrontation in groups that I'm not a part of.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on May. 3, 2012 at 6:08 PM
This

Quoting jas_momof2:

I don't give a crap...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)