Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

my husband left me and my son in the middle of the night (piog)

Posted by   + Show Post
We are stationed in Fort Bragg, NC. We came to Louisville so he could see his family before he deployed. Well the plan was to leave our son with his parents while we went back to Bragg and then when he deployed I was going to drive back here. He told me he wants a divorce and left in the middle of the night and left me with $100. I don't know if he is going to change his pay to go to a new account or what he is thinking. I still have some stuff in our storage unit in NC. I'm just really heartbroken. He didn't even say goodbye to his son. What kind of man does this? I spent 3 years of my life with him. I
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Replies (31-40):
82ndairbornewif
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Im glad you have support right now. Im so sorry your going thru this :(

Quoting Mrs.Foley:

No his mom says she doesn't even know who he is anymore. At least she is cool and has my back. She told me "he is crazy if he thinks he is ever allowed to stay in my home again while you and Ethan are living here"

Quoting usmc.momma:

Maybe he is just freaking out because it's his first time having to leave his wife and son.
Quoting Mrs.Foley:

He was deployed once before we met. My son is 20 months old and wakes up every morning saying "dada" :(

Quoting usmc.momma:

Is it his first deployment? How old is your son!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

why does it automatically  go right to PTSD

Quoting Cyndabell:

OMG,. I am so sorry for you. That was a horrible way for him to end things. Maybe he is confused or going thru some kind of PTSD.

Livinwith3boys
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Read what I told her....she HOPEFULLY would get those amounts..but should discuss things with her husband, and work them out with him...sweetie you are jumping all over nothing, and I find it laughable...the fact that I got those amounts, tells me that it is possible, and I hope he is generous, and abides by whatever order he is given if it gets to that point....

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Read what you just wrote please. Those not living in military housing are entitled to BAH-II.

That is NOT the entire BAH amount. That is a portion.

Quoting :

82ndairbornewif
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Sheesh she said maybe or maybe he was confused i think shes trying to comfort op.

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

Quoting Cyndabell:

OMG,. I am so sorry for you. That was a horrible way for him to end things. Maybe he is confused or going thru some kind of PTSD.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxlilmomma09
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM
It's ok. You deleted your previous postings to cover your tracks. Lol.

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Read what I told her....she HOPEFULLY would get those amounts..but should discuss things with her husband, and work them out with him...sweetie you are jumping all over nothing, and I find it laughable...the fact that I got those amounts, tells me that it is possible, and I hope he is generous, and abides by whatever order he is given if it gets to that point....

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Read what you just wrote please. Those not living in military housing are entitled to BAH-II.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livinwith3boys
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Again with the assumptions...I didn't delete anything....I'm not sure why they are gone, but I don't need to "cover" anything :)

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Quoting :

xxlilmomma09
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Ok, lol. Whatever you say ;)

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Again with the assumptions...I didn't delete anything....I'm not sure why they are gone, but I don't need to "cover" anything :)

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on May. 6, 2012 at 3:44 PM
What a douche move! Someone said better now than after 10 yrs ehh, maybe, after 10 yrs of marriage you would get half of his retirement. It's "cheaper to keep her" level. Lol.

Anyway I would do what you have to to protect you and your son. He gave you a big old fuck you, why shouldn't you return the courtesy? He has an obligation to support his kid regardless.
Maddies_mom101
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM

sheesh  why you assuming i was saying something mean..... wait  I remember what assuming means.....

Quoting 82ndairbornewif:

Sheesh she said maybe or maybe he was confused i think shes trying to comfort op.

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

Quoting Cyndabell:

Maddies_mom101
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:46 PM

now where did that shovel go :)

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Ok, lol. Whatever you say ;)

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Quoting :

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)