Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

FOR MOTHERS DAY ?

my hubby is deploying and wont be here i will be moving us to the home base he is stationed at and will come home to i want some ppl to help me unpack and make the house look good and flowers with a card from hubby i know this wont happen but its my wish

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
Bird16_J
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:23 AM

not much if anything. I have my twin's b-day on the 9th and my youngest son's b-day on the 26th and our anniversary is on the 27th and my mom's b-day was yesterday. So may is a REALLY busy month for me. I honestly can't think of much I want besides to sleep in and not have to wake up every 2-3 hours to bf a baby lol it's killing me I would just LOVE to get some good sleep for once.

jedi_momma2
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:24 AM

A hello kitty locket or this bracelet I found. 

USMCwife0530
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd love to have my husband home but it ain't happening until July-ish. But I am getting a mani/pedi and a massage later this month when my mom comes to visit and she can stay with my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADY_V088
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM
To be 2 pounds lighter :) lol weird i know but yea.

And also just spend the day with my DS and mother at home. Nothing exciting :) just family time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADY_V088
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Well ... Since i didn't get anything for my birthday and I know mothers day will just be a relaxing day with my ds and mother.... I decided to buy myself something.... I bought myself a new otter box case for my iphone.... And why am I so excited? I have no idea.... But you gotta love ebay and how cheap they are there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Navywife85
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:38 AM

orders to japan :D

DevilInPigtails
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:10 AM
I want to be taken care of. So I told hubby that I can and do take care of everything, but that means he needs to take care of me. He said he would.
Juliatrick2011
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I would like for my daughter to go to lunch with me, and then my husband to take me shopping for seeds for my veggie garden - the end.

InMediasRes
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM

DH is TDY and won't be back before then, so for Mothers Day I want my kids to take care of themselves for the day (they're old enough to do that) so I can have a day off from cooking/cleaning/parenting and take a mini-sabbatical from my responsibilities.

As for material things....meh, I don't care.....there's nothing I really need and money can't buy the kind of stuff I want --like just a day off for myself.

Kaizensmommy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM

hope you all get the day your hoping for happy mothers day mamas

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)