Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families
from looking at me, but ...

Fill in the blank with something surprising about yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
ASigler86
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I am OBSESSED with oldies music.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on May. 7, 2012 at 6:19 PM
I'm half Mexican, and look white too. No one believes I'm Mexican till they meet my extended family. I look like I'm 15, but have had premature grating hair for about five years now:/ I'm very down to earth and enjoy simple things.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I may look nice, but push the wrong buttons and you'll be sorry.

I look older than what I actually appear.

I'm half Mexican, I look white.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XJH143
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM

That I'm as old as I am. I'm 30 but I'm always told I look younger. I was mistaken for a highschooler once.

cocoroo
by Coco on May. 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM
I have a 17 yo son that is a senior in HS and getting ready to join the AF.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM

such a liar!

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

You might not know by my sweet face, but I have a serious potty mouth and a very raunchy sense of humor. oopsies! 

HistoryNutty
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Hm, I think I meant I'm older than what I appear. I need a nap today. Just today.

But, yes, my dentist had to ask me twice about my age because he said I still looked like I should be in high school still. I had a lot of teen girls try to pick on me at the mall when I was pushing a stroller. One of them swore she had me in one of her classes.

No one believes I'm Mexican until they meet either my oldest brother or my grandparents. My other brothers are all white, the oldest is brown. It's pretty funny. We're all so mismatched.

What is premature grating hair if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting violinjewel:

I'm half Mexican, and look white too. No one believes I'm Mexican till they meet my extended family. I look like I'm 15, but have had premature grating hair for about five years now:/ I'm very down to earth and enjoy simple things.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pugsmuggler
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 93 rubber duckies. :D

JMmama
by Kara on May. 7, 2012 at 8:05 PM
I almost went to seminary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on May. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM
I started getting random gray hairs when I was like 25, right after I had my daughter. 25 is too young to have gray hair, maybe having a baby did it, I'm not sure. Anyways, I'm 31 now, and have quite a few, and constantly have to dye my hair to hide it.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Hm, I think I meant I'm older than what I appear. I need a nap today. Just today.

But, yes, my dentist had to ask me twice about my age because he said I still looked like I should be in high school still. I had a lot of teen girls try to pick on me at the mall when I was pushing a stroller. One of them swore she had me in one of her classes.

No one believes I'm Mexican until they meet either my oldest brother or my grandparents. My other brothers are all white, the oldest is brown. It's pretty funny. We're all so mismatched.

What is premature grating hair if you don't mind me asking?

Quoting violinjewel:

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aplus6
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

You might not know by my sweet face, but I have a serious potty mouth and a very raunchy sense of humor. oopsies! 

Same here! You also might think Im younger then I really am. I get told all the time that I look too young to be married for 7 years and already have baby #6 on the way.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN