Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lawn decorations..

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

Remember my post about the ding dong ditch a few nights ago? Well I woke up this morning to one of my solar lights SMASHED into my grass like someone ran over it. Glass was completely busted. Now, I don't mind someone using my driveway to turn around (there's a cul-de-sac right by me, anyway), but WHY run over my 5$ light? The tire mark doesn't even look like they were turning around, etc. It looks like they ran into it and backed up because theres a straight line.

Demons.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on May. 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM
2 moms liked this

This is getting kinda creepy. You need to print off some signs that say "Smile, you're on camera" and hang them in your windows! 

besosfantasies
by Cori on May. 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I thought I was being paranoid.. My lights line the driveway and sidewalk on either side. The one that was busted was a middle one on the driveway. I'm going to talk to the main office today. 

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

This is getting kinda creepy. You need to print off some signs that say "Smile, you're on camera" and hang them in your windows! 

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on May. 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Just hang up the sign that has the barrel of a gun that says, we don't call 911. Put some of your husbands old boots out by the door, and some NRA stickers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
betsyfaith
by Betsy :) on May. 9, 2012 at 3:09 AM

that sucks!  hope things get better

Apollos82
by Cassie on May. 9, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Maybe it was the neighbors and the lights annoy them? I hope that's all it was. It sucks that it happened, but I really hope it's some thing petty like that, not a creeper! :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by Lindsey on May. 9, 2012 at 3:26 AM

YES!!

Quoting adrianna1043:

Just hang up the sign that has the barrel of a gun that says, we don't call 911. Put some of your husbands old boots out by the door, and some NRA stickers.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on May. 9, 2012 at 7:07 AM

I like this.

Quoting adrianna1043:

SierraLynn
by Just Me on May. 9, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Haha! Yeah this.

But that is weird....

Quoting adrianna1043:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on May. 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Hummm weird, hope it is nothing major!

besosfantasies
by Cori on May. 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM

There is a street light inbetween our house and theirs. If anything, that annoys us lol.

Quoting Apollos82:

Maybe it was the neighbors and the lights annoy them? I hope that's all it was. It sucks that it happened, but I really hope it's some thing petty like that, not a creeper! :-/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)