Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

new dental insurance?

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 24 Replies

so i have an appt tomorrow and totally forgot about the switching of the new insurance..

is there anything i was suppose to do to switch over? what do i give my dentist, just my mil ID card?

i totally forgot till right now.. oops.

help..

by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
betsyfaith
by Betsy :) on May. 9, 2012 at 2:27 AM

I thought it wasn't in effect yet?  idk, I got our new cards, but haven't even opened the envelopes yet, lol... I need to figure it out too tho, so we can get cleanings before we're out of the army... ugh, yet another thing on my long list of things.

betsyfaith
by Betsy :) on May. 9, 2012 at 2:28 AM

ps, are you planning your next trip to visit me yet?

i mean, your next trip to hawaii of course, lol

supermommie1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Quoting betsyfaith:

I thought it wasn't in effect yet?  idk, I got our new cards, but haven't even opened the envelopes yet, lol... I need to figure it out too tho, so we can get cleanings before we're out of the army... ugh, yet another thing on my long list of things.

i was told may 1st? I might have gotten our new cards, i will have to double check..

do you have a date yet on getting out?

betsyfaith
by Betsy :) on May. 9, 2012 at 2:30 AM

ets is the first week in July... going to talk to reserves tomorrow to confirm the options they are offering, so we aren't going completely blind into the world away from the military, but won't be active anymore

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

i was told may 1st? I might have gotten our new cards, i will have to double check..

supermommie1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:30 AM

Quoting betsyfaith:

hahha, DH cousin is getting married there in sept.. 

we thought about going.. lol

but for real, we are planning a trip for next year, this time we can plan accordingly and have more time to spend with each other!

betsyfaith
by Betsy :) on May. 9, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

we thought about going.. lol, 

but for real, we are planning a trip for next year, this time we can plan accordingly and have more time to spend with each other! 

YOU MUST COME!!!  omg, it will be so much better next time, promise that I will plan things MUCH better, lol!

supermommie1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Quoting betsyfaith:

ets is the first week in July... going to talk to reserves tomorrow to confirm the options they are offering, so we aren't going completely blind into the world away from the military, but won't be active anymore

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

You guys are getting out very soon!  i am sure things will go very smoothly.

good luck with everything!

supermommie1
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Quoting betsyfaith:

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

YOU MUST COME!!!  omg, it will be so much better next time, promise that I will plan things MUCH better, lol!

well i sure hope so!! lol it may just be me and dh, we dont have all the details yet.. there is so much i wanted to do there..

betsyfaith
by Betsy :) on May. 9, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

You guys are getting out very soon!  i am sure things will go very smoothly.

good luck with everything!

yes, I'm getting into high stress mode, ugh... trying to keep from ending up in a padded room, but omg, it's tempting to sign myself in somewhere with all the stress, haha... like today when I was picking up a client off a psych unit it would have been an easy switch, sign him out, sign me in, LMFAO

betsyfaith
by Betsy :) on May. 9, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

Quoting supermommie1:

Quoting betsyfaith:

well i sure hope so!! lol it may just be me and dh, we dont have all the details yet.. there is so much i wanted to do there..

there's incredibly tons to do when vacationing here :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)