Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Wife Swap

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Ada
  • 6 Replies

I love the show. (Yesterday saw and thought the lady whose family lived off of raw meat and believed in unschooling was WAY WAY out there.)

Got me to random thinking...

How would you describe your rules/self as a mother/wife? Who would you like to swap lives with?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sodsoldierwife
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I don't think I could do it!

I'm so comfortable in my own element and the flow of my household, going into someone elses home would probably send me straight to the crazy house!

Unless of course, they were  millionaires, had nannies and maids to do all their work, I'd take the weekend long vacation to sit by the pool with drinks and a good book!!! 

JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on May. 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM

lol I would like a good vacation too. But that would be sad to not help out with your own children.

Quoting sodsoldierwife:

I'm so comfortable in my own element and the flow of my household, going into someone elses home would probably send me straight to the crazy house!

Unless of course, they were  millionaires, had nannies and maids to do all their work, I'd take the weekend long vacation to sit by the pool with drinks and a good book!!! 

GraceHudson
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM
bump

JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on May. 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I would be that mom that tries to do everything and drills into my kids head how important education is. I would never want to swap with unschooled families... but I would want to try a homeschooling family.

Mazi184
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I don't think we do anything extreme enough to get on the show, but I do love that show!

I think it would be cool to swap with someone who lives a super swanky lifestyle in NYC or something sense I'm a midwest girl....I guess the only thing for a mom coming in to my family is I follow a baby-led schedule and make my lo's babyfood myself. I'm sure I could come up with a ton more stuff if I thought about it, I'm a bit of a control freak. lol

InMediasRes
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Agree. Except I wouldn't want to swap for just a week (or however long they do for the show), I'd want an entire month!!

Quoting sodsoldierwife:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)