Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

fml.

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 25 Replies

hubby gets a freaking fail for the day. NOTHING. not even a happy freaking mothers day. he freaking knows it's today to. he went shopping with our best friends this week and just couldnt find anything. so he knows its this weekend.  ugh.. so irritated with him.. at least say happy mothers day, you rock hun, i appreciate all you do for our kid.. whatever.. I am hurt and mad at him.

by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SierraLynn
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Sorry you're hurt....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on May. 13, 2012 at 12:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Why does everyone get mad at their husbands? Just go spend sometime with your kids. Isn't that the point is your kids?

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM
3 moms liked this

And yet another...

SusanD
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:44 PM
I'm sorry, but do your kids appreciate you? After all THAT is what matters today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Quoting SusanD:

I'm sorry, but do your kids appreciate you? After all THAT is what matters today.

No shit.....

OP, did you get a Happy Mother's Day from the kids?

mama2211
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM

i get mad at my husband because he is old enough to know, and I would just like to hear some sort of thanks.. I even told him, I didn't want more than what he has done the last 3 years*coffee and candy I craved while pregnant with our kid* a trip to the grocery store is all he would have done. it just hurts that I am already working on his fathers day gift with our kid and he cant even get me my coffee:( I shouldnt even say mad as much as hurt. kwim? I have been spending time wiht my kid.. they woke up at 6. lol.. just got the kid down for a nap. and going to take her out for dinner or shopping later.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Why does everyone get mad at their husbands? Just go spend sometime with your kids. Isn't that the point is your kids?

mama2211
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Quoting Aslen:

Quoting SusanD:

No shit.....

OP, did you get a Happy Mother's Day from the kids?

too little to say it without prompting.  i have just gotten an early wake up and the following tantrums that come from early wake ups..lol.

GraceHudson
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Sorry

barrelracer1699
by Chel on May. 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM

But he isn't your son and your not his mother! Also guys are guys and forget a lot and don't think about that stuff! We cant just expect them to do things! Be happy with whatever they get whenever we get it.

Quoting mama2211:

i get mad at my husband because he is old enough to know, and I would just like to hear some sort of thanks.. I even told him, I didn't want more than what he has done the last 3 years*coffee and candy I craved while pregnant with our kid* a trip to the grocery store is all he would have done. it just hurts that I am already working on his fathers day gift with our kid and he cant even get me my coffee:( I shouldnt even say mad as much as hurt. kwim? I have been spending time wiht my kid.. they woke up at 6. lol.. just got the kid down for a nap. and going to take her out for dinner or shopping later.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Omg - obviously you are a horrible mother because your HUSBAND didn't shower you with gifts.

FFS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN