Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Here's a change!

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM
  • 10 Replies
3 moms liked this
I'm happy enough to spend the day with my family, and I don't care if I have to clean or cook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Amen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by Just Me on May. 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this
I have been, and still fully plan to do absolutely nothing but hang out with my daughter all day. And get some donuts. Because that's how we roll.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TippyD
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM

psh.. i am going to be supre lazy and order Ruby Tuesday's for dinner and spend 30 minutes of quiet time wiht my kid when we go to pick it up:)

usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I am spending most of the day on the computer and reading. I did clean up a little this morning, and I will do some laundry tonight, but I am pretty much being lazy. With a cape on, of course.

InMediasRes
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Did cooking and cleaning yesterday, then went out with friends last night to watch NHL playoffs at a sports bar. Today we're just sitting at home, relaxing. Any cooking or cleaning today will be done by other people in the house -not me. =)

blondie.mom
by Charity on May. 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Sounds about right to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whitney15
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM
It's 12:30, and I've only gotten out of bed once with my new sweet one month old. My almost 5 year old didn't want to spend the night with me lol so he's at Grammas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on May. 13, 2012 at 1:30 PM
By the way, we're making our vegetable garden. I'll have fresh strawberries, enough to make me happy:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on May. 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Oh, and we had Wendy's for lunch, and I got a free Frosty because the girl was being nice for Mother's Day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I was going to make dh cook but he couldn't figure out what to make so then I planned to make pork chops. We ended up ordering pizza. *shrug* it's a good day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)