Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Langley AFB, VA??

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello ladies,

I have been stationed at the Langely AFB in Virginia for 3 years now and still have yet to really make any friends. I would like to know if any of you ladies on the group are stationed here as well? I have a 17 month old daughter and I have been married for 3 years to my wonderful husband. Look forward to meeting new people. Thanks =)

by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
grlygrlz2
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Hey!!  We used to be stationed at Langley. When my daughters were 3 and 1 we were active in the Newport News Park and Rec Programs for toddlers and preschoolers(Even though we lived in Hampton).  They had a mommy and me gym class and a toddler/pre k dance class.  That is where I met a lot of my mommy friends. Good Luck

DevilInPigtails
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:42 AM
When we were there the city of Hampton did a wonderful mommy and me play group, the Y has a plethora of stuff, the base library also did a reading group as well as the civi libraries, for kids. All great places to meet people with kids. I even meet one at swim lessons. Good luck.
ILuvMeMellyBear
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Thanks for the comments ladies =)

nickcodymama
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Hey I am new to langley afb we been here for 3 weeks now.I have 2 sons my oldest is 3  1/2 and my youngest is 9 months.

Monkiegomery
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:27 PM
I have been at Langley for almost 2 years now. Have yet to really make any friends. I have special needs 4 year old and almost 2 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ILuvMeMellyBear
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Hi Nickcodymama and Monkiegomery

Are any of you doing anything Saturday? Maybe we can meet up somewhere and let the kiddos play?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)