Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Hello everyone, I'm so thankful to be part of this blog and I think it's really going to helo me. Unlike many of you, I'm not in the military just yet and neither is my boyfriend, but I'm 18 years old, about to enroll in the University of Florida (starting school this fall) on a full AFROTC Scholarship but....I'm pregnant. I just found out a couple of weeks ago and to be honest, I'm at a complete loss about how my life will plan out. My dreams were to be in the Air Force and major in finance to be a Logistics Officer and deploy to wherever those wings will take me. Unfortunatly, this may not be the case afterall. I dont believe in abortion and I dont think I'll be strong enough to give up my baby through adoption....my plan right now is to stick it out, have the baby and keep it in my family.

I am wondering if anyone has any imput on going throught the ROTC system with a baby and a fully supportive boyfriend and his family. I haven't yet told my mom but I am planning to soon. Thank you guys for all your help and best wishes to you and your young ones :) 

by on May. 22, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Replies (11-12):
usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Welcome! 

Congrats on the wee one. I hope things work out for you.

bamababe1975
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Hi and welcome to the group!

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)