Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Need advice

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:13 AM
  • 19 Replies
So, my dh is CG reserves and Army Delta hand picked him to join them. Should I act like a grown up and go with him? Or, should I stay behind and suckle on my mother until I'm 30. Damn, I can't decide. LMAO

The other one poofed, so I changed it up a little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Soniam301
by Sonia on May. 28, 2012 at 1:15 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

AbriCrazy
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on May. 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM
2 moms liked this
No, don't go. Oh, and good for your mom bfing that long, I bet her tits are like gym socks, with tennis balls on the end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_mom101
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:42 AM

man why would you leave the CG  they are the best!

cocoroo
by Coco on May. 28, 2012 at 1:53 AM
There are so many benefits to extended BFing. For example, my mother can nurse my teens. It makes it so much easier on me to know they are being suckled. How could I move away from that? That is more important than my man being "sought out" for another branches spec ops.

Quoting adrianna1043:

No, don't go. Oh, and good for your mom bfing that long, I bet her tits are like gym socks, with tennis balls on the end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on May. 28, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Homeland Security in da' house.

Quoting Maddies_mom101:

man why would you leave the CG  they are the best!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on May. 28, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Your not telling me something I dont already know. My mom doesn't even cook dinners she just throws her boobs out there, and we all get to eat. To hell with my husband being selected as king-ding-a-ling of the special rangers, my momma needs us!

Quoting cocoroo:

There are so many benefits to extended BFing. For example, my mother can nurse my teens. It makes it so much easier on me to know they are being suckled. How could I move away from that? That is more important than my man being "sought out" for another branches spec ops.

Quoting adrianna1043:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADY_V088
by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:00 AM
LMAO!
What did I miss?!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on May. 28, 2012 at 2:07 AM
It is so good to know other families have their priorities straight.

Quoting adrianna1043:

Your not telling me something I dont already know. My mom doesn't even cook dinners she just throws her boobs out there, and we all get to eat. To hell with my husband being selected as king-ding-a-ling of the special rangers, my momma needs us!

Quoting cocoroo:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
You can't go! Who will co-sleep with your mom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN