Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Tria Hair Remover??? O/T

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:03 PM
  • 20 Replies

Anyone tried it??

I've been googling it all day; and I can't decide if I want to get it and just do it all myself, or spend the dough to let someone else rid my legs (and under arms...) of the thing they call hair???? Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LOswald0314
by Lindsey on May. 31, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Never seen this one! How much is it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babowes
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:06 PM

nope...But I am sick of it too!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASigler86
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:09 PM
The website says $395. Not too bad for a hairless life. Lol

Quoting LOswald0314:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LOswald0314
by Lindsey on May. 31, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Lol I agree!

Quoting ASigler86:

The website says $395. Not too bad for a hairless life. Lol

Quoting LOswald0314:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I have not. I was told my fair hair and skin may not allow me to get the results that I want, so I have abstained from laser removal. It just seems like a lot of money for something that may not work.

ASigler86
by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Yea; it's the one (and only) time I felt lucky for having fair skin and SUPER dark hair. Lol

I guess the bigger the contrast; the better it works?

Quoting usmclife58:

I have not. I was told my fair hair and skin may not allow me to get the results that I want, so I have abstained from laser removal. It just seems like a lot of money for something that may not work.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 31, 2012 at 7:14 PM

That is what the woman at the center told me. It sucks, too. I had saved up the money and they were having a special for 50% so I was going to keep some of it.... And then I didn't get to do it :(

Quoting ASigler86:

Yea; it's the one (and only) time I felt lucky for having fair skin and SUPER dark hair. Lol

Quoting usmclife58:

violinjewel
by Julia on May. 31, 2012 at 7:16 PM
I've never seen this before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ASigler86
by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Boooo!!!

:-/ I wonder if they will ever come up with something permanent for light haired people? My sister has the same problem.
Quoting usmclife58:

That is what the woman at the center told me. It sucks, too. I had saved up the money and they were having a special for 50% so I was going to keep some of it.... And then I didn't get to do it :(

Quoting ASigler86:

Quoting usmclife58:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on May. 31, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I hope so. My thighs have very fair and very fine hair, so it is hard to get rid of with shaving and even waxing. I try not to complain too much though. I have not shaved all week and I can still get by with wearing dresses and shorts. 

Quoting ASigler86:

Boooo!!!

:-/ I wonder if they will ever come up with something permanent for light haired people? My sister has the same problem.
Quoting usmclife58:

Quoting ASigler86:

Quoting usmclife58:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)