Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families
PT's are flattering to no one! You may think you look like the shizz when you wear your husbands shirt out shopping but you don't. You look sloppy and lazy, like you couldn't be bothered to do your own laundry. So jus suck it up and put real clothes on please. That's all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Replies (61-65):
Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Haha! This woman was boutique shopping in Carthage!

Quoting Briyawna:

LMAO! Yep see it all the time here at Drum don't we?

I seen a wife that had to be like 300-400 pounds wearing PTs AND a PT belt at the shoppette pumping gas one evening.. Its like um honey the PT belt is not needed.. we can see you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:47 AM
And booty shorts! You won't catch me out with any less than an inch exposed.

Quoting VintageWife:

BTW...I do wear pt shirts but they are mine. I served too. He has his and I have mine. I wouldn't ever mouth off about someone wearing one though. Must make you feel good about yourself worrying about how others are dressed. Meanwhile, you are probably wearing a non-pt shirt with your cleavage hanging out. T-shirt or cleavage? I'll choose the women covering up thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:52 AM

LOL...you're cracking me up! I wear my shirt with jeans. No booty shorts here ;) 

Quoting Aqua_Jen:

And booty shorts! You won't catch me out with any less than an inch exposed.

Quoting VintageWife:

BTW...I do wear pt shirts but they are mine. I served too. He has his and I have mine. I wouldn't ever mouth off about someone wearing one though. Must make you feel good about yourself worrying about how others are dressed. Meanwhile, you are probably wearing a non-pt shirt with your cleavage hanging out. T-shirt or cleavage? I'll choose the women covering up thank you.

cocoroo
by Coco on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM
I'm not being mean. I'm just making obsevations. I really don't care what she wears, but women wearing their dh's PT's in public should realize they look like idiots.

Now, go chill out. It isn't that serious.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Name-calling... No bueno. No one will take you seriously when you do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)