Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Tripping so bad right now...help? please? need comfort!!

Dh just got home in Nov. He is in another state for training, and texted me at midnight telling me that he has volunteered to go to Afghanistan. I'm in shock, wtf do I do? No discussion just, him telling me that he did it. HE JUST GOT HOME AND SETTLED!! I'm freaking out!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Replies (191-200):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:46 PM
2 moms liked this
OMG how did you work through something like that?

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

DH leaves for Afghanistan in Feb. I just found out that he has an 18 year old pregnant now, but we have worked things out and are together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loverfrombeyond
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM

He sat us both down together and explained that it was a mistake and he wanted our marriage to work, and didn't want to be with her at all. We'er both going to help take care of the baby, and  we are going to counsiling.

Mom2Rylin
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this

confused

Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Oh my...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondie.mom
by Charity on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Strawberry tequila shots for everybody!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Omg! I want! Those look wonderful, lol:)

Quoting blondie.mom:

Strawberry tequila shots for everybody!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sberry0509
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I have just read everything word for word! With that being said, I am speaking to the creator of this post, loverfrombeyond, and loverfrombeyond ONLY. Just in case any of you think I am speaking to you, I'm not.

Girl!!! Whoa! I am glad that the both if you have made the decision to work things out. Especially with him getting another girl pregnant. You are much more forgiving than I am lol. Love will define all! Stay strong :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loverfrombeyond
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM

Thank you for kind words. I have known him since i was 5, and he was even my first kiss. We are trying our best to gain trust back. I did leave for awhile, but I love him, and he has tried hard to make it right. 

Quoting sberry0509:

I have just read everything word for word! With that being said, I am speaking to the creator of this post, loverfrombeyond, and loverfrombeyond ONLY. Just in case any of you think I am speaking to you, I'm not.

Girl!!! Whoa! I am glad that the both if you have made the decision to work things out. Especially with him getting another girl pregnant. You are much more forgiving than I am lol. Love will define all! Stay strong :)

sberry0509
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM
My husband and I were separated from June to August of this year, he and I just got back together and are trying to work things out with our marriage. We are both 21, but he is definitely not as mature as I know he can be! If you want to talk feel free to email me any time. Sberry.0509@Gmail.com

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

Thank you for kind words. I have known him since i was 5, and he was even my first kiss. We are trying our best to gain trust back. I did leave for awhile, but I love him, and he has tried hard to make it right. 

Quoting sberry0509:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MizxAngelique
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Quoting diamond8:

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

Well two deployments in one year and me preggers is kinda hard to 'suck it up'. I know its what he does but it doesn't make it easier, he hasn't even been states side for a year, and some of that has been in another state for training. Then he wants to up and leave. Promise it would hurt you too. 

Quoting vintage-misha:

Why? This is his job. He wants to do his job, let him. Maybe he is thinking of the financial gain or something. It is what he wants to do so you need to suck it up and support him. Just because he volunteered doesn't mean he will deploy. 

look you do need to suck it up! its not that bad! trust me I am going thru it right now. everyone wants to be an army wife but then turn on water works when this happens. my hubby has been gone since sept. and will be gone a yr before  see him again.this is his 3rd deployment in a war zone. he has some rank on him so as wives and moms this is what we have to do...we deal with it...we stay busy we pray find supportive friends ..WORK..  and take care of the kids. you knew when you married a soldier this is what happens. put ur big girl panties on on be supportive cuz trust me if you dont he will be talking to someone who is. trust me! I know its hard and sorry for not holding hands and playing violins. but this is real deal and no soldier wants a weak woman crying everytime they talk to her. if you need support through this email me but trust you about to find out who your real friends are and who your hubby really is. 

PREACH ON SISTA!!!! LOLlove you sign

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)