Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Ft Shafter/Tripler AMC Moms! Found Dog! Is she yours?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:21 AM
  • 4 Replies

I live behind Tripler (Hawaii), and this evening we found a short haired, black and white, female dog in our neighborhood (not providing breed or pattern description, because then anyone could claim her).  She is obviously well cared for: clean, clipped nails, spayed, no fear of humans, and very soft foot pads.  We are taking her to the vet to scan for a microchip, but I thought I might take a stab in the dark here first!

In a nutshell, I am....a hippy-dippy; music craving; picture painting; story writing; kitchen loving; nature loving; vegetarian meal diggin'; OCD having; semi co-sleeping; non-spanking; big family wanting; homeschooling; homemaking; wife of a soldier; SAHM to the beautiful Lucy Rose!

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TessB
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Have you tried facebook- Hawaii military moms list? There is also a fb page for pets but I'm mobile and can't find it right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarmicChild
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:02 AM

Quoting TessB:

Have you tried facebook- Hawaii military moms list? There is also a fb page for pets but I'm mobile and can't find it right now.

Thanks!

In a nutshell, I am....a hippy-dippy; music craving; picture painting; story writing; kitchen loving; nature loving; vegetarian meal diggin'; OCD having; semi co-sleeping; non-spanking; big family wanting; homeschooling; homemaking; wife of a soldier; SAHM to the beautiful Lucy Rose!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN