Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

WTH Alternations

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Ada
  • 15 Replies
So today I went to pick up my maternity uniform top that had everything sewn on. They told me to come back at 1600 got there it wasn't ready. Waited while she did everything. When I was leaving the husband who rang me up said to me not to get pregnant anymore and avoid the hassle....WTF who says that? Mind you its my first... Im 6 months and still fit in my regular top and just needed it ready for next month. Just pissed and venting about dummy people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tabitha109
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM
That's a shitty way to try and keep customers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HistoryNutty
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Wow. Some people shouldn't have the ability to talk.

My husband had his new patch sewn on upside down on his dress blues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:45 PM
3 moms liked this

Funny Confession Ecard: I prefer not to think before I speak. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else about what comes out of my mouth.

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:06 PM
3 moms liked this
I would have said, your poor bitch mother should have taken that advice too, oh well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BompsMum
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:38 PM
One time i paid extra to have it ready sooner. The date it was to be done by was monday, i showed up on tuesday and she said it wasnt back yet. I told her i would like a refund on the extra i paod to have it processed quicker-
she said 'if i do that, i cant promise it will be back on the day promised then..'

I was like YOU MEAN YESTERDAY??????
Wtheck
.ok, keep the money and produce the uniform..

Guh
besosfantasies
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I hate when people interject their opinions. Tell him to not be so crappy about his service.

wagners7
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:25 PM
I would have complained to the owner of the store. If he was the owner, I would have told him off and key him know everyone in my battalion , friends family or whatever... be taking our business .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I would say up yours and go some place else!

sailorwifenmom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM

WHAT?!? 

When I first read this, I thought you said your husband said not to get pg anymore and avoid the hassle, which struck me as funny and I was thinking, well, he had a role in it... But then I read the part about the dummy people and was like, ok, that doesn't make a lot of sense, and re-read it.  Then I caught that it wasn't YOUR husband that said this, but the husband of the person who didn't get things ready to begin with...

UGH - in that case, I would have looked at him and said, yeah, or find a seamstress that can meet a deadline - that would save me the hassle, too...

JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Lmao I read this and told my husband he needs to hand this to one of his junior marines.

Quoting .oOMellyOo.:

Funny Confession Ecard: I prefer not to think before I speak. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else about what comes out of my mouth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN