Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Really needing some others thoughts, not sure what to do, any advice anyone

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:32 AM
  • 45 Replies

Ok let me start from the beginning my daughter who not even out of high yet got pregnant by her brothers best freind who has been part of the family for ever. Anys he enlisted in the army and right before leaving to boot camp he married my daughter so her and my 1st grandchild would be finacially tooking care of from the time i found out my daughter was going to have a baby i fincailly took care of him and her all thge way up intel he left for boot camp i bought every thing they need when preparing for my granddaughter .With my daughter in school she had know job and my son in law was getting ready for boot camp so he didnt have a job either last min before leaving we fine out he has 1000.00 dollars in fines he had to pay or not go so i payed off his fines and told him cause he was doing the right thing for the 3 of thems life that was my gift to him since his family wasn't really to help him better his life anyways way shortly after he left my daughter and him started having problem my daughter got so depressed after the baby was born that she started cutting on her self with him not here to see her mental state don't seemed to be understanding so after that my daughter brought me her baby and said she didn't want her anymore not now so now ive been raising my granddaughter since then which has been almost a year as soon has my son in law got out of boot camp he change there bank account to just him he send her what he thinks they should have which was probley about 500.00 give or take a few then recently he has just been playing games and not sending anything  i cant get his to set up health insurance for my daughter or the baby so i been paying them all along and it gets quite costly i know being in the army they should be covered but i don't know my question is i know a allotment can be set up for my daughter and my granddaughter he gets payed for them and i honestly cant afford to i am struggling try to make it my bank account have been drained and i still am not able to work because i went thought a year and hafe cancer treatment about a year ago so my health is just starting to get better i cant talk to my son in law cause we don't see eye to eye on a lot. Paying for a baby cost a lot and its his daughter he should help, not leave it all on me  . so where is there anything i can do without making any trouble for him but also solving this

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kris1stbaby
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:38 AM
She needs a lawyer. That's the only way the military is going to take money out of his check, it needs to be court ordered.
Whitney15
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:40 AM
...not really sure if I understood everything correctly(not too good with run-on sentences), but it sounds like the d bag needs to start taking care of his number 1 priority, which is his daughter. And stop paying for his crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbriCrazy
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Have your daughter get a job. The baby is her responsibility as well as his.
Have her file for child support.

Punctuation, works wonders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:55 AM
6 moms liked this
Someone has too much time on her hands.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsjonzy
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:50 AM
I say contact his command. If you don't know anything, call the base he's stationed at tell them your situation and go from there. This is going t be trouble for him but he made this bed. Te baby is or was automatically enrolled and covered under tricare once she was born so you could get reimbursed for anything spent on medical. It's a pain and fighting with tricare is insane but worth a try. Plus he has topaz, tell him command he's not paying and they'll make him.
vintage-misha
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:09 AM
2 moms liked this
What the hell...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:42 AM
This isn't believable at all....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navewife
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Daughter needs to work, father needs to pay, contact his command and tell them what's up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM

No...  just... no...

Even if this post was real...no... 

Quoting mrsjonzy:

I say contact his command. If you don't know anything, call the base he's stationed at tell them your situation and go from there. This is going t be trouble for him but he made this bed. Te baby is or was automatically enrolled and covered under tricare once she was born so you could get reimbursed for anything spent on medical. It's a pain and fighting with tricare is insane but worth a try. Plus he has topaz, tell him command he's not paying and they'll make him.

violinjewel
by Julia on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:39 AM
This is very difficult to read, and a lot of things don't add up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN