Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love the cheap face masks you can buy at ulta or walmart, for a couple of dollars you can pamper yourself.
I have never had a pedicure but its on my bucket list lol
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Replies (11-16):
BompsMum
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Quoting SusanD:

Thats why i dont do acrylics- the germs, i learned it from cna training, at the hospital when i saw nurses, lpns, and cnas with acrylics i was like nooooo but i kept it to myself because the boss knew so not much more i could do
cocoroo
by Coco on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM
My 14 yo dd loves those masks. I like the ones that peel off like skin. It makes me feel like a snake, LOL. And, it grosses out my 11 yo ds. I have gotten 1 pedi ever and I didn't love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BompsMum
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM

omg i love the peel off ones too! somehow i always manage to get it stuck in my hair though lol. its creepy how glossy your skin looks when its dry, and then if you move your face and it starts shedding, super creepy!

i am surprised so many people dont like pedicures because i know a few people who talk about them like they are sooo amazing.

Quoting cocoroo:

My 14 yo dd loves those masks. I like the ones that peel off like skin. It makes me feel like a snake, LOL. And, it grosses out my 11 yo ds. I have gotten 1 pedi ever and I didn't love it.

Monkiegomery
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I Love them!!! I bug my hubby all the time to let me get one. I will do my own nails, but I love being able to relax and let someone else do it all. Im also very ticklish. I just ask them to go a little easy when they pumice your feet.

Also I know when I have ingrown nails; I go and get a pedicure. It doesn't hurt they are able to get the nail out. I used to have to go get part of my toenails removed when I got ingrown nails. Now I just go get a pedicure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by Brittney on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Love pedicures! I go every 2 to 3 weeks. I'm surprised y'all don't like them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandaschelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I too love Pedicures but get them infrequently. I'm a sahm so it's not on the budget and by the time I have the time and funds together I have trimmed them so short that it is a waste.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)