Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Troll Tale - we all have to write it!

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM
  • 14 Replies
Ok - so since so many of the troll posts here have been either the same old same old, or have been rather boring (why do we only fer the "he left me" stuff and not the "he ran me down then robbed me" stuff?) I think we should write our own Troll Tale. Everyone gets to add a part, picking up where someone else left off. And if more than one person picks up from the same point and we have conflicting comments, well, what would a good troll post be without some discrepencies??? (And hey, I'm in the middle of a PCS around the world, combined with getting our dd off to college and could use a stress reliever...)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sailorwifenmom
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll start....

So, I'm 65 years old and both of my children are wanting kids but my daughter can't have any and neither can my son's wife, so, even though I'm post menopausal, I agreed to be a surrogate mom for them. But the thing is, my body can only handle it once, and how could I play favorites with my kids? I told them I would have to be implanted with a fertilized egg from both families at the same time and carry them like twins. (We would do Dna testing later to se whose kid was whose.)

The problem is, we can't afford this and since my husband (who is 40 years younger than me) is Active Duty Navy, my son is Active Duty Air Force, and my daughter and her husband are dual military - Marine and Army. We are all in different regions and we want Tricare to cover it, but we're in different regions. Who's region should have to cover it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sailorwifenmom
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I forgot to add, the reason my husband is ok with it is because he recently volunteered to go on a top secret mission, leaving on August 12 at 2:45 pm, and he only has a 5% chance of surviving and he just wants to see me happy before he goes. If you want to hear more about his deployment, friend me on facebook!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM

You know, I had the same problem when I was trying to help my cousin.  She couldn't get pregnant so I decided I would have her husbands baby for her.  She moved back home to her momma cause she didn't think she could handle me going down on her husband with her there.  I don't blame her.

Anyway, the military moved him back into the barracks and he snuck me in.  I hid in the community kitchen when they had dorm inspections so I wouldn't get caught.  It only took three months before I finally became pregnant.  But now the military is going to send my boyfriend to Iraq.  I'm really scared for him and my cousin and this baby I'm now carrying.

I think what you're doing for your children is a wonderful thing.  I don't know about the Tricare issue as my cousins husband has been taking me off base for my appointments.  As long as I pretend to be his wife everything is covered.  But now, I worried that now he's leaving, where am I supposed to go?  I don't think I can keep hiding in the dorms...

Oh yeah, and my cousin stopped talking to me...

What should I do?

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Someone said I should go to his command.  If I do, do you think they can get him out of this deployment?  Give me a house?  Take me to my doctor's appointments?  What about the FRG?  Will they take me?

sailorwifenmom
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Oh thank you for understanding! I can't wait to get pg again! Especially since that means I'm going to have Sailors from my husband's unit - the ones that were too cowardly to volunteer for his deployment - are going to come clean my house for me and wash the car every week. (Did I mention my husband is an O-12, so they have to take care of me?)

It sounds like you're in a rough situation, and your cousin sounds like an unreasonable bitch! I think you should keep her baby - she doesn't deserve to have it!

Maybe you should call his CO - after all, they get big houses, and if they're going to be gone, you could probably be roommates with his wife... If not, I bet you could get the frg to rent you one - after all, this is his baby, too, and you didn't ask to get pg!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KWnavywife
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:20 AM
Well since your son is in the chair force and your daughter decided to be gi Jane instead of being a stepford wife, IMO the choice is clear. You need to pick you son because he will never deploy and barely works as it is. I can say from experience because my husband is an o-15 and has been a cornel in the navy for the last 35 yers. We had a similar situation with his kids except, since I'm 19 I just had sex with his son instead of ivf.
DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Jul. 14, 2012 at 7:14 AM

my hubby waz gone to pcs deployment 4 mounths and hez gave me permission whiele away to be with anyone that could get pregnant we wants a baby so bad but he haz "problems' that make it bad to get me knocked up so tricare does cover tests and who daddy is of baby i konw i been there you need to call tricare tell them they have to cover you deserve a baby no matter how my dh has ben in four 6 mounths kn0ow and he is now a gunie

DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Jul. 14, 2012 at 7:16 AM
2 moms liked this

BTW, that was hard as F&*^K to write! ;)

sailorwifenmom
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Yeah but I'm gonna carry both of the babies at once! It's not her fault that my dd's uterus fell out because of the high impact of and jarring that happens after all her Special Forces jumps!

Quoting KWnavywife:

Well since your son is in the chair force and your daughter decided to be gi Jane instead of being a stepford wife, IMO the choice is clear. You need to pick you son because he will never deploy and barely works as it is. I can say from experience because my husband is an o-15 and has been a cornel in the navy for the last 35 yers. We had a similar situation with his kids except, since I'm 19 I just had sex with his son instead of ivf.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sailorwifenmom
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this
LOL - I bet! I'm wondering if we should give more credit to everyone who writes that way - apparently it takes more skill than we thought ;-)

Quoting DvlDogWfe:

BTW, that was hard as F&*^K to write! ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN