Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey ladies has any of you lived at Fort Campbell can you please tell me about the area,what's it like out there and also what's the easiest way to move to the base and less expensive?  This is our first duty station. Thanks alot 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Replies (11-18):
ObriansWifey
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Awww im sorry you didnt like it and at the moment i am looking into on post housing. the waitlist isnt too bad of a wait its only 2 months :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ObriansWifey
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I am glad i got a few people who likes the post because at first i was a little reluctant about kentucky iam from boston and kentucky sounds so far and out in the middle of no where lol but i think i will like it ..the housing office called today and i sent in my application but its incomplete because i dont have official orders ..when can i get that?? i cant log on to the AKO account because i dont have a CAC card or the reader :( but also what school for preschool aged children are good? my son is autistic so i am looking for a great school for him and with a excellent special needs class:) thanks again ladies

ObriansWifey
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Thanks for all the replies I made it here I haven't been on much the move was crazy we was supposed to drive down from mass but the car brokedown so flew down got a rental and finally bought a new car yay so far everything is great. I had to wait 3 weeks for housing on post in the mean time we did stay on post at the guesthouse the post is huge and so is the PX the commissary is amazing I love going there and buying food for cheap plus its nice to try new things and at the commissary they have a great variety of stuff also one thing I'm used to now was the bombs blowing in the day time and planes flying over my house lol I used to jump and be like what the hell is that haha but I'm used to it now ...one girl from my husband basic training moved down here too and I met one lady on post as well ..I'm looking to meet new folks especially before this upcoming deployment need friends I don't want to be lonely and I dont want to go back home if you know. what. I mean
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
imuney
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved Campbell. Miss it :(

Tish_Hughes
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:50 AM
You wrote me but I don't like replying to private messages. Like that on email and Facebook, too. How old is your kid(s)? I'm moving on post next month. I have a 3 yo daughter and plan to adopt a dog, also. A small one.
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Haha i didnt know you were on here to.

Quoting samantha_kafka:

I am extremely jealous!! I am just getting ready to leave Ft. Campbell and head to Germany. My family loves it here!!! Post is pretty big and there always seems like there is something to do. Housing I don't think is too long of a wait right now, but I live off post because my husband didn't want to live on post. If you want to find things to do what I have found that works the best is honestly "liking" Ft. Campbell MWR and Ft. Campbell and what-not on facebook if you have one. Hope you enjoy your first duty station!!

ObriansWifey
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:55 AM
Hey its okay and my son is 4 years old :)

Quoting Tish_Hughes:

You wrote me but I don't like replying to private messages. Like that on email and Facebook, too. How old is your kid(s)? I'm moving on post next month. I have a 3 yo daughter and plan to adopt a dog, also. A small one.
mrs3stan
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm headed to Campbell the end of June!! I will have an almost 5yr old, a 1.5yr old, and I will be 30wks pregnant :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)