Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Thanks ladies!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

Yes I deleted the other post, I put a bit more than I wanted so decided to delete. But I want to think you all for your thoughts and suggestions. I did talk to him when he got home. He decided that he needed to talk to our MSG friend. He really reassured him and calmed everything down. Basically said that what his 1st SGT is saying is a bunch of BS and he can't do anything. Said that 1SGT can't take away Germany that branch gave him. Thanks again! Love having somewhere I can go and vent and have others kind of understand. group hug

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Glad to hear it! I was just about to stalk you for an update. Hugs right back at ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:24 PM

AWWWWW well that makes me feel loved! Thanks!

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Glad to hear it! I was just about to stalk you for an update. Hugs right back at ya!

violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Hoping things continue to get better. Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 22, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I'm glad things are better!  When do you leave?

mlogsdon
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:47 AM
I'm glad that everything worked out! I'm sure being somewhere else will really make a difference. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:22 AM
I'm happy for you. I hope things go the way you want them to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:28 AM

The assignment says he reports in nov to Germany but can report up to 60 days early. Still waiting to see if commander signs off on his reenlistment. If he doesn't he will reenlist in Germany and bring us over later. Not sure they do that but I'm just going with the flow right now!

Quoting jas_momof2:

vintage-misha
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM
If he reenlists and then tries for command sponsorship he will have to extend his time in Germany and after that there is no guarantee you will get to go. I hope the easiest solution happens for you all!!

Quoting barrelracer1699:

The assignment says he reports in nov to Germany but can report up to 60 days early. Still waiting to see if commander signs off on his reenlistment. If he doesn't he will reenlist in Germany and bring us over later. Not sure they do that but I'm just going with the flow right now!

Quoting jas_momof2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM

He has always wanted Germany. I don't think it would bother him to go longer! Thanks!

Quoting vintage-misha:

If he reenlists and then tries for command sponsorship he will have to extend his time in Germany and after that there is no guarantee you will get to go. I hope the easiest solution happens for you all!!

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting jas_momof2:

vintage-misha
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Yes but can you do 3 years without living with him? I couldn't. If you can't get command sponsor and SOFA stamp that's what could happen.

Are you gonna bring your horses? You'd love the riding here!!!

Quoting barrelracer1699:

He has always wanted Germany. I don't think it would bother him to go longer! Thanks!

Quoting vintage-misha:

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN