Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Hi All!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  • 16 Replies

Hi Everyone!

My name is Criss. I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 31, I have been an Army wife for 10 years now and a SAHM to my one and only little miracle for 7 years <3. We are stationed in WV... blah lol. My life is crazy and yet full of blessings. I hope to make new friends here and learn something along the way ;) 

God Bless and have a wonderful night!

Criss

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harleychk32
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Stationed in WV?  I'm from there.  Where are u stationed?  The onlyplaces i can think of is recruiting, Camp Dawson, etc???? 

JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife732010
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Welcome!

amonkeymom
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Welcome Criss!

C23Wife02
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Thanks for the Welcome everyone! @harleychk32, we are in Bridgeport, WV. There is no base here so it's different. There is a Fixed Wing Army Aviation Training Site (FWAATS). My husband is an instructor here for the Army's only fixed wing aircraft, the C23. People are very nice here but they aren't really excepting of outsiders so it's been a struggle for me especially to find a welcoming group of moms. What part of WV are you from? 

AnAnxiousHeart
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Country roads, Take me home! To the place, I belong! West Virginia, mountain mama! Take me home, County roads!

I'm from WV and am super jealous you are stationed there. I'm from the north western area
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C23Wife02
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:15 PM

AnAnxiousHeart, LOL thanks for that catchy little tune ;) I will trade places with you :D 

SarahColt
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome Criss! Running into the same sort of thing in Ft. Drum area....hoping it will get better for both of us:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnAnxiousHeart
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Fort Drum blows! Ugh everyone here as a "gimme gimme" attitude. I can't wait to get out of here. Love the area/scenery- hate the people :(

Quoting SarahColt:

Welcome Criss! Running into the same sort of thing in Ft. Drum area....hoping it will get better for both of us:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C23Wife02
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Sarah, I'm sorry it's so stinky there too. Hope it does get better for you as well. We have been here 3 years and no end in sight..blah. I think that's what's so depressing lol. I feel like I live in limbo... Blah. But I have a roof over my head (as long as it doesn't fall apart, it's a crappy old rental) food in my kitchen and my kid and hubby so I try to think about my blessings. Lol it works part of the time :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN