Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I can't believe she actually asked....UPDATE!

Posted by   + Show Post
So today my DH is sitting in his demob briefing, and texting me. He texts me telling me that a female CPT, from the JAG dept no less, walks up and asks him if he would come over to her house to "install a computer" for her?! She knows he's IT. Seriously?! Are you kidding me?! He's so pissed that he can't tell her off since she's an officer and he's enlisted and they are in the briefing. He politely tells her no and she says "oh I guess not, that would be fraternization, wouldn't it".

He says it's obvious she wasn't worried about the computer. An he's obviously married, big fat ring on his finger and I know she wasn't wearing a ring. I just can't believe some women are so desperate they have to hit on married men instead of getting their own! What a disgrace to female officers everywhere!

Edit: Yes!! Finally confirmation! So my military counterpart that did briefings with me just called to tell me about the convo he had with the JAG officer after the brief! Apparently my DH was telling him what happened when they were on break during the briefing so they were standing around after the briefing, because apparently he's friends with her, and he says (this is verbatim) so I hear you hitting on the enlisted guys now? She's like what are you talking about? Him: Oh the MSG that you needed to install your computer? Her: yeah I know how to hook up a computer, I just couldn't resist the chance that he might say yes Him: you know he's married right? Her: well I saw the ring but sometimes that doesn't matter Him: you know who he's married to? Her: uh no why? Him: he's married to (fill in the blanks) daughter! Her: oh shit!! Seriously? Him: yeah next tins you might want to be more careful what married man your hitting on or the rest of your time here could be made very miserable Her: shit, thanks for the heads up!

Ok so seriously?! Yeah I'm totally wrong about this woman!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Replies (191-196):
cocoroo
by Coco on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:29 AM
But, our dh's are in the military, isn't that our only identity? Don't forget 'Army wife, toughest job in the Army' or in the OP's case 'Army daughter, toughest job in the Army'.

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Lol.. no.. didn't mean Hooah! I don't say Hooah! Lol.. that's a service member thing, and well.. I'm not in the Army lol.

I mean woah.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

She doesn't wear her hubbys rank, she wear her daddys rank. Woah!

I think you meant Hooah. ;-) Basisc 101... ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxlilmomma09
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I totally forgot, Haha! I'm an army wife, and only an Army wife ;)

Quoting cocoroo:

But, our dh's are in the military, isn't that our only identity? Don't forget 'Army wife, toughest job in the Army' or in the OP's case 'Army daughter, toughest job in the Army'.

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

Lol.. no.. didn't mean Hooah! I don't say Hooah! Lol.. that's a service member thing, and well.. I'm not in the Army lol.

I mean woah.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting xxlilmomma09:

She doesn't wear her hubbys rank, she wear her daddys rank. Woah!

I think you meant Hooah. ;-) Basisc 101... ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Why does it matter if she's enlisted or officer, and who's daughter you are? *rolls eyes*
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Why does it matter if she's enlisted or officer, and who's daughter you are? *rolls eyes*
cocoroo
by Coco on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:11 AM
She is the one who likes to tell people her mom and dad are retired, high ranking officers. *rolls eyes*

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting cocoroo:

Ah one of those... Let me guess, sahm, her husband "would never do that to her" kinda gall? I know the type :) it's cute really.
~*~*~ Because food will never taste as good as skinny feels~*~*~
~*~*~One bad meal can't make you fat. Nor can one healthy meal make you skinny~*~*~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN