Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

missing my son

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

my son DACQUARIUS RASHUN PAYNE left for south carolina, on august 13th to start his basic training for the us army. He is my only son, so im praying for him and all of the other men and women that are in the armed forces. He has a baby girl that will arive here on nov. 25th; my first grand. Im very proud of him for wanting to go and make something of his life for his daughter's sake. cory is a very manerable child and he is very disciplined. Im so proud to say that i am an army mom and i cant wait to see him graduate in october.

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
amonkeymom
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM

welcome

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM
That's nice, don't use his name on here, there are weirdos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Mama, please never, ever use full names or dates. Now that your son is in the military, you will need to learn the rules of OPSEC & PERSEC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jimbosmom
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Quoting t-lady926:

my son DACQUARIUS RASHUN PAYNE left for south carolina, on august 13th to start his basic training for the us army. He is my only son, so im praying for him and all of the other men and women that are in the armed forces. He has a baby girl that will arive here on nov. 25th; my first grand. Im very proud of him for wanting to go and make something of his life for his daughter's sake. cory is a very manerable child and he is very disciplined. Im so proud to say that i am an army mom and i cant wait to see him graduate in october.

Not only should you never use his name, you should never mention his location. Especially when deployed..  There are terrorists out there who would love to know what our troops are up to.

cocoroo
by Coco on Aug. 21, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Take his name off. Good luck to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Aug. 21, 2012 at 2:28 AM
Take his name off. Good luck to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)