Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families
I am really starting to like this group!! I wish I had a tad more military experience (only 2 years as an army wife) that way I could weigh in on some of these posts/discussions.

My DH is snoring away beside me while my DD is watching Netflix on the other side of me haha.

How do the rest of you settle down at night time? We have dinner, then DH heads to bed around 9 every night! Our daughter is 3, so I usually just wait until she comes to me to tell me she is ready for bed.

What is your bedtime routine?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
sberry0509
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM
It was one of my favorites when I was younger. Granted, I am only 21, but regardless it is great to 'reminisce.'

Quoting jas_momof2:

I love Busytown... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sberry0509
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Oh man what I word give to have her asleep by 8:30! I work night shift most days, so my grandmother watches dd. She let's her get away with anything!

Quoting shesliketx:

The 3yr old is in bed by 8-830, I stay up and do school work (I'm taking 16hrs this semester), and work on getting the baby to bed before 10. Dh heads to bed about 11, I put the baby in bed about then and then head to bed myself about 12-100.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Quoting sberry0509:

One of the teams I coached did flags. That's pretty cool. Your daughter looks pretty young. Sometimes they just are not interested till later. I, being an avid fan of So you think you can Dance, and other programs, have watched that with my girls from day one. Lol They love to dance and make up their own choreography all the time, but wanted to participate in other things. I STILL HAVE HOPE! Lol 2 of my girls played soccer in the last part of spring and early summer. While it was fun, I can tell you they will NEVER be playing a spring or summer soccer league again in FL, unless it is indoors. OMG HOT!
shesliketx
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I had to work really hard to get him on a schedule. There were a lot of tears (his and mine). But it doesn't always work out... The baby should be on a better schedule but isn't, and I can't figure out how to get him on a decent one!

Quoting sberry0509:

Oh man what I word give to have her asleep by 8:30! I work night shift most days, so my grandmother watches dd. She let's her get away with anything!

Quoting shesliketx:

The 3yr old is in bed by 8-830, I stay up and do school work (I'm taking 16hrs this semester), and work on getting the baby to bed before 10. Dh heads to bed about 11, I put the baby in bed about then and then head to bed myself about 12-100.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Quoting sberry0509:

How old is she?
sberry0509
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Lol! I am from Gulf Shores, AL. I know what you mean about heat! Where in FL are you?

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting sberry0509:

One of the teams I coached did flags. That's pretty cool. Your daughter looks pretty young. Sometimes they just are not interested till later. I, being an avid fan of So you think you can Dance, and other programs, have watched that with my girls from day one. Lol They love to dance and make up their own choreography all the time, but wanted to participate in other things. I STILL HAVE HOPE! Lol 2 of my girls played soccer in the last part of spring and early summer. While it was fun, I can tell you they will NEVER be playing a spring or summer soccer league again in FL, unless it is indoors. OMG HOT!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sberry0509
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:06 PM
3 :) May 7th

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting sberry0509:

How old is she?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestinyHLewis
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Quoting sberry0509:

Tampa. Holy hell. I wanted to die this summer. The games were on Saturdays at 11 AM. IT WAS AWFUL! lol
DestinyHLewis
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Quoting sberry0509:

You can try the mommy assisted classes at gymnastics. She may like it better if you are there with her.
sberry0509
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Man I think Tampa is hotter than Gulf Shores. I feel for ya! Lol. Yeah I'm gonna just take her to a few different classes and see which one she likes best. She is VERY shy and reserved around people she doesn't know. Including family, but once she warms up she is a crazy machine!

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting sberry0509:

You can try the mommy assisted classes at gymnastics. She may like it better if you are there with her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN