Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

DISNEY MILITARY SPECIAL 2013

Posted by   + Show Post

Disney is going to do another military salute on their tickets and resort stays discount.  Should know for sure soon what tickets are going to cost.

Did anyone use their military tickets this year?   I  want to see the new Arts of Animation hotel with the featured rooms.  Nemo, Cars, Lion King and the Mermaid.  Has anyone stayed there yet?

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
Ittgal
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:40 AM

It's onlly Disneyland in California and Walt Disney World in FLorida.  There is special pricing for both.  

Ittgal
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM

That's good to know about Shades of Green, thanks for sharing that.  I've heard other good things to about Shades of Green. 

At Disney the new Art of Animations Family suites, you may be able to fit all of your family in there too.  Bedroom has a Queen bed, sofa Queen and a table that turns into a bed.  Looking forward to seeing them myself !

Quoting natalias925:

We went last April! We usually stay at Shades of Green, they have their own specials and the size of our family isn't accepted in one room per Disney standards.
I have 1 yr old twins and a 2 year old and a 8 year old so we would have had to get 2 rooms at Disney hotels. Shades of green allows us to just have one room. The twins share a crib and the other kids share the 2nd bed so it works.

kadensmomma0708
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 1:15 PM

If you look on the site, its 158.00 for either the 4day park hopper or the water park and more (which i believe is w.o the park hopper)  ticket.

Quoting Ittgal:

I think that is for the 4 day base ticket and 4 day hopper.  The 4 day hopper with water park fun and more is usually more 

Quoting kadensmomma0708:

it was just extended until like oct 2013, I think tickers are now 160 or so.

Quoting eringlading:

Its a 4 day park hopper for $138. Exp end of sept.

Quoting UCFknight:

I didn't know Disney had a military discount. Is it like the salute to the heroes sea world does?

LOswald0314
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Awesome, thanks!

Quoting JMmama:

We are planning a DL trip in February too! There should be a deal with them too. Right now it's a 3 day park hopper for $99. That ends at the end of september but I heard that they are renewing the deal for $125 for a 3 day park hopper, which is still a great deal. If you want more days, check Camp Pendleton's ITT page. They have a list of current discounts, including Disney.

Quoting LOswald0314:

We are going to Disney land in feb... Is the deal just for Disney world?

DizneyMomma2001
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Fort Wilderness Cabins sleep 6.  So do some of the Deluxe accomidations.  We are a family of 5 total and stay at The Wilderness Lodge.  Because our youngest was able to be in a pack n play for 2 years, we could stay in a bunk bed room with her in a pack n play.  Now that she's considered a Disney Child, we will have to stay in one of their larger rooms that sleeps 6.

I believe the price of the tickets went up to either 148/158 for 4 day park hopper passes as well.  Room discount is still the same but re-newed...40% off Deluxe, 35% off Moderate, 30% off Value.

Quoting natalias925:

We went last April! We usually stay at Shades of Green, they have their own specials and the size of our family isn't accepted in one room per Disney standards.
I have 1 yr old twins and a 2 year old and a 8 year old so we would have had to get 2 rooms at Disney hotels. Shades of green allows us to just have one room. The twins share a crib and the other kids share the 2nd bed so it works.

luvGabe
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 8:09 PM

We used the miltary discount park hopper tickets a few weeks ago and had a BLAST! We used two days and decided to save the third day for later this month. 

fmv
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:32 AM

How does that works? I didn't know they had that

Believe86
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM
How do u go about getting this discount?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ittgal
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:58 PM

You can go to your local MWR office and they can assist you with the whole deal.  On our Navy base, the 4 day hopper /4 day base w/water park fun and more are $156 and then the 4 day hopper with w/water park and more are $184.00  Black out dates are 24-31 Dec 2012,  24 Mar - 4, 2013 and 4 July 2013 at Magic Kingdom only.  

30% off - Value Resort, 35% off - Military and 40% off Deluxe

the Dining plan can be added to the packages too.

Quoting fmv:

How does that works? I didn't know they had that

smokisses
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Nope :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN