Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

DISNEY MILITARY SPECIAL 2013

Posted by   + Show Post

Disney is going to do another military salute on their tickets and resort stays discount.  Should know for sure soon what tickets are going to cost.

Did anyone use their military tickets this year?   I  want to see the new Arts of Animation hotel with the featured rooms.  Nemo, Cars, Lion King and the Mermaid.  Has anyone stayed there yet?

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (31-33):
LadyMilMom
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

We did our trip last Christmas.  It was crowded but there were super-fun events.  Shades of Green is awesome!  Very nice, and a great location.  I am so glad we finally tried it out.  Those discounted tickets are amazing.  So glad they're doing it again.  We're looking at a short Disney cruise this year, but I'm worried it will just be too short for the money.

PurplePeach72
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

We are using the military tickets for Sea World Orlando in November.  I know that isn't Disney but it's another great attraction for free. 

Ittgal
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Found out today that NAVY bases are selling the new Military Salute tickets for $153.25  for the 4 day base w/ water park fun and more/ and the 4 day  Park Hopper.  The 4 Day Hopper w/water park fun and more for $180.25.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN