Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Hello, I would just like to know when would be the best time to tell our family that my husband is going to the army?,and How should we tell them?

by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Replies (21-30):
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes, there are indeed stupid questions, and yes, yours was one of them.

Quoting ArmyWifey2012:

uhm excuse me you didnt have to answer the question!. In my opinion there are never stupid questions only stupid answers. If you have nothing nice or relevant to say please keep it to your self

Quoting cocoroo:

I know I'm boring, but I'm tired of stupid ass people asking stupid, obvious questions.

Quoting adrianna1043:

Who are you talkin too? Your idea sucks too! "Just call them" if I'm a dinosaur, you are boring-osaur.

Quoting cocoroo:

Oh burn. Rawr.

Quoting jas_momof2:

If you want to live in the past - go for it... dinosaur...

Quoting adrianna1043:

Who died and made you queen of what's happening now? Anyways I stand by my original idea, your boots idea blows ass:)

Quoting jas_momof2:

ugg!  That was sooo yesterday!

Give away army boots for Christmas...  Enclose a note "Guess who's enlisting?"

Quoting adrianna1043:

I know, I know! Get a tattoo proclaiming your an Army wife on your chest. Then rip your shirt like superman so they can see it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifey2012
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM

We wanted to do it in a fun way.

Quoting violinjewel:

Just call and tell them.

cocoroo
by Coco on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Sensitive much? I wasn't even typing to you. As you can see by my quote, I was quoting my buddy, Adrianna. But, congrats, I can already tell you are going to be an OSMW.

Quoting ArmyWifey2012:

uhm excuse me you didnt have to answer the question!. In my opinion there are never stupid questions only stupid answers. If you have nothing nice or relevant to say please keep it to your self

Quoting cocoroo:

I know I'm boring, but I'm tired of stupid ass people asking stupid, obvious questions.

Quoting adrianna1043:

Who are you talkin too? Your idea sucks too! "Just call them" if I'm a dinosaur, you are boring-osaur.

Quoting cocoroo:

Oh burn. Rawr.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Who died and made you queen of what's happening now? Anyways I stand by my original idea, your boots idea blows ass:)

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

I know, I know! Get a tattoo proclaiming your an Army wife on your chest. Then rip your shirt like superman so they can see it!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Stop it, her mommy told her that. You are just a big meanie head.

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting ArmyWifey2012:

Quoting cocoroo:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting cocoroo:

Oh burn. Rawr.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM
It's enlisting, though it's a life change, I don't think it should involve making a big deal out of it. Whatever you want to do I guess, just seems odd.

Quoting ArmyWifey2012:

We wanted to do it in a fun way.

Quoting violinjewel:

Just call and tell them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWifey2012
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM

And there are indeed stupid irrelevant answers, and yours is one of them. If

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting ArmyWifey2012:

Quoting cocoroo:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting cocoroo:

Oh burn. Rawr.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:12 AM

As does your suggestion to this post.  You obviously desire one for yourself...

Quoting adrianna1043:

I'm not going to play semantics with you. Your Freudian slip speaks for itself.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Lookie here Miss Sassafras...  You need to adjust your reading skills to the 21st century and stop reading those cave drawings...  That cow did not have "nice ones".  The "nice ones" I was referring to would be WORDS to say regarding that waste of space.

Quoting adrianna1043:

I will, if its better then the crappy lame version of "now". And if I'm not mistaken you are opposed to my idea because you thought that chick had, "nice ones". Yuck!

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Oh please - you've probably got it chiseled out in your cave dwelling and are refining it to your tastes as we speak...

Quoting adrianna1043:

She is probably typing and staring at that nasty flesh bib at the same time...

Quoting cocoroo:

I like that she called you 'Miss Sassafras' and mentioned the 21st century in the same paragraph. It was osm.

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Lookie here Miss Sassafras...  You need to adjust your reading skills to the 21st century and stop reading those cave drawings...  That cow did not have "nice ones".  The "nice ones" I was referring to would be WORDS to say regarding that waste of space.

Quoting adrianna1043:

I will, if its better then the crappy lame version of "now". And if I'm not mistaken you are opposed to my idea because you thought that chick had, "nice ones". Yuck!

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Soniam301
by Sonia on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this
by the sticker "army wife, toughest job in the military" stick it on your car, and take a picture of it. Then post it on FB...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Sep. 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Don't presume to know my desires perv-asuar. Your mom was in the cave drawings btw, she had the original flesh bib, that said, "my husband is an orangutan, and Jas my daughter is just like him from behind!"

Quoting jas_momof2:

As does your suggestion to this post.  You obviously desire one for yourself...

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN