Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families
My ex boss thinks it's ok not to pay me, my computer won't come on, husbands selfish side is glistening now more than ever, and once again my ex boss thinks it's ok not to pay me. Uh say what!

I hope everyone else's day was better! Feel free to vent below :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Replies (21-26):
sailorwifenmom
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I agree -- WHY is your mom putting up with your brother assaulting you!?!? I this is her son, but you are her daughter and you are just as important! I would NOT tolerate EITHER of my kids being abusive towards the other one!!!

Seriously, call the dips and have his ass arrested!!!!! If your mom doesn't like it, tough shit!!! So what that she's on the lease too - I'm assuming that you are as well and tell HER that if she thinks this is acceptable then HER ASS can move - because you have a restraining order against her son!!

If it's a money thing, let her sue you in small claims, or YOU sue her / HE'S not the one on the lease - and I really don't think a judge is going to fault you for kicking an ABUSER who is sleeping on your couch out!!

Are you the service member or do you have a spouse who is? Go to Family Advocacy - they can help you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USNHorton
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:37 PM
This!! Along with... People treat YOU the way YOU let them. Put your big girl panties on and tell your mom NO. Don't allow someone to do this to you.

Quoting sailorwifenmom:

I agree -- WHY is your mom putting up with your brother assaulting you!?!? I this is her son, but you are her daughter and you are just as important! I would NOT tolerate EITHER of my kids being abusive towards the other one!!!

Seriously, call the dips and have his ass arrested!!!!! If your mom doesn't like it, tough shit!!! So what that she's on the lease too - I'm assuming that you are as well and tell HER that if she thinks this is acceptable then HER ASS can move - because you have a restraining order against her son!!

If it's a money thing, let her sue you in small claims, or YOU sue her / HE'S not the one on the lease - and I really don't think a judge is going to fault you for kicking an ABUSER who is sleeping on your couch out!!

Are you the service member or do you have a spouse who is? Go to Family Advocacy - they can help you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MegG25
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

I'm sorry!  Ya not okay to not pay you!  My dh left this week and Murphy's Law came into place.  Last time he left I had an appliance mutiny this time we are all sick.  Dd has an ear infection- and is emotional because of it, ds had a cold and stomach pains I almost took him to the ER he was screaming so bad, and I have a sinus infection w/ allergies.. yay for us.  I feel like I have mono cannot get enough sleep.  

OhSara87
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Pretty much bc she let my dad beat her all the time as we grew up. My brother was 11 when she had her breaking point with my Dad but still the damage was done. Now my brother thinks that its ok...and his girlfriend is pregnant but no one is to know.

LMAO my Mom just sent me a text saying that i brought it on myself and that I'm only on crutches because I'm an attention whore

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

So your mother condones your brother's physical abuse against you? Seriously? She thinks it's OK? My mother would've had my brother in jail had he done something like that to me. Where is your husband in all this?

Quoting OhSara87:

I couldn't because my Mom is living with me and is on the lease as well and she told me i couldn't or I can leave as well

Quoting sailorwifenmom:

PLEASE tell me that you might not be able to bend your knee, but you used the other one to kick him to the curb!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OhSara87
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:21 PM
No we spilt a couple years back. I just stay connected to the group because of friendships I've made.

To the OP: I'm sorry...didn't mean to take over your post.

Quoting sailorwifenmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetone44_2004
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Don't apologize! I've been moving stuff all day. I just took a lunch break

Quoting OhSara87:

No we spilt a couple years back. I just stay connected to the group because of friendships I've made.

To the OP: I'm sorry...didn't mean to take over your post.

Quoting sailorwifenmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)