Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

His duty station is....

Posted by   + Show Post

Cherry Point! Hooray!

He got the headquaters unit (did I type that correctly?). Anything I should know?

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Replies (31-40):
cocoroo
by Coco on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:16 AM
Housing issue? We have always rented and now bought off post with no issues.

Quoting HisFunnyGrl:

My husband just got orders to Lewis as well! I was so over the moon until the whole housing issue. . Now I am not as happy, but just glad we are no longer at Bragg. . .

Quoting missinghim5:

Dh has his orders for fort lewis, Washington! Should be interesting. Were beach bums but ready for the change into milder weather :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:18 AM
My dh joined the military after we were married, but it is a decision we have made together. Almost 12 years later, we are happy with the decision.

Quoting macysmom:

Most of us didn't choose a man in the military but we were already with a civilian that chose the military. Trust me you don't want to live this life unless you are already with a man who joins after you are together. Wow.

Quoting alycia_angell:

HOW DO I FIND A MILITARY MEN, HUSBAND I WANT ONE SO BAD, UGH...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Start stripping at one of the clubs outside a gate.

Quoting alycia_angell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmomnarmywife
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Sill def sucks !! It's even worse if your off base :/

Quoting essencemom11:

we are stationed in ft sill .......it sucks to say the least ........we have orders for ft stewart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
essencemom11
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:22 AM
we are i am to thrilled to be moving

Quoting prdmomnarmywife:

Quoting essencemom11:

we are stationed in ft sill .......it sucks to say the least ........we have orders for ft stewart

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmomnarmywife
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:24 AM
I knew dh since 5th grade . We where best friends , but didn't start seeing each other until he was in .. So yea this statement is kinda dumb lol but I think and hope she ment it as .... " you do not chose a man JUST. Because he's in the military " ... ???

Quoting DvlDogWfe:

I didn't meet my husband until after he joined. This is really an ignorant statement here.

Quoting macysmom:

Most of us didn't choose a man in the military but we were already with a civilian that chose the military. Trust me you don't want to live this life unless you are already with a man who joins after you are together. Wow.

Quoting alycia_angell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmomnarmywife
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:25 AM
We where extremely happy to get out as well lol

Quoting essencemom11:

we are i am to thrilled to be moving

Quoting prdmomnarmywife:

Quoting essencemom11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:27 AM
I think you might be giving her too much credit, LOL.

Quoting prdmomnarmywife:

I knew dh since 5th grade . We where best friends , but didn't start seeing each other until he was in .. So yea this statement is kinda dumb lol but I think and hope she ment it as .... " you do not chose a man JUST. Because he's in the military " ... ???

Quoting DvlDogWfe:

I didn't meet my husband until after he joined. This is really an ignorant statement here.

Quoting macysmom:

Quoting alycia_angell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmomnarmywife
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Probably lol ;) I am good at that ON* here :/

My iPhone is making me sound dumb tonight lol

Quoting cocoroo:

I think you might be giving her too much credit, LOL.

Quoting prdmomnarmywife:

Quoting DvlDogWfe:

Quoting macysmom:

Quoting alycia_angell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missinghim5
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:09 AM
When r you guys headed up there? We will b there before thanksgiving. We opted to live off base. Looking in the lacey/Olympia area

Quoting HisFunnyGrl:

My husband just got orders to Lewis as well! I was so over the moon until the whole housing issue. . Now I am not as happy, but just glad we are no longer at Bragg. . .

Quoting missinghim5:

Dh has his orders for fort lewis, Washington! Should be interesting. Were beach bums but ready for the change into milder weather :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)