Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

The commissary and pay day No groceries in our house today

Posted by   + Show Post

Sent DH to the commissary today with a nice size list.  He just called and said there wasn't a parking space to be had. Not sure what we were thinking sending him today. Guess we'll push through until next Tuesday.

by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Replies (61-63):
Coconutty4Hubby
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I've always wanted to go to the commissary on pay day, just so I can have the title, "Grocery Shopper @ Commissary on Pay Day," under my belt ;)

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I actually went Saturday at lunch and it was pretty scarce for a payday weekend. 

Everyone was there the weekend before for the case lot :P

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

I've always wanted to go to the commissary on pay day, just so I can have the title, "Grocery Shopper @ Commissary on Pay Day," under my belt ;)

Coconutty4Hubby
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:44 PM

our case lot sale (there are two bases within 5 min of each other) was last month and one on the other base this month on the 14th.  I'm excited for it. I might brave that one and the commissary grocery shopping ;) With DH and the LO! Then I'll get two titles, haha!

Quoting jas_momof2:

I actually went Saturday at lunch and it was pretty scarce for a payday weekend. 

Everyone was there the weekend before for the case lot :P

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)